Michael Morbius, I'm putting together a team. People with special abilities

>Michael Morbius, I'm putting together a team. People with special abilities.
Okay, even Sony can't get away with this

Attached: 1637793826693.jpg (720x295, 14.78K)

So are you saying we're some kind of Thunderbolts?

He doesn't even sound like Toomes anymore post-reshoots.

You think he signed up by accident thinking this was real Spider-Man? and is now phoning it in that he knows it's snoyshit?

Based Marvel about to show DCucks the real Suicide Squad

I still can't believe they let Keaton scream racial obscenities at everyone, even called the British guy a "filthy nigger red coat"

As long as the check clears, he doesn't give a fuck.

Its pretty clear they had no idea what was gonna happen in No Way Home so now they're panic buttoning after finding out Venom is confirmed in a different universe to the MCU but now they have Venom and MCU references in their movie.

Well that's just a mess.

they'll make sony vulture a variant most likely

Shooting finished before Sony-Marvel's reached an agreement and NWH was written so yeah.

Blade?

Attached: 1620990136905.png (366x320, 325.6K)

He might just be a whole new character but that's definitely going to cause some backlash and huge confusion

yeah I don't get why people believe so firmly he's Vulture, no scene from the trailers made him look like Toomes. Do people think Vulture is going to be in The Flash too?

I don't think Keaton pays attention to cinematic universes.

This reminds me of the good old days of the marvel Netflix and tv shows like Agents of Shield. When they had to idea what real marvel was doing and had to bullshit or straight up lie in the marketing to somehow convince you this all was connected and mattered to the larger MCU.

>no scene from the trailers made him look like Toomes

His scene in the first trailer he had the same mannerisms and personality as Toomes. His scenes in the latest trailer he acts completely different.

Can they just toss Eddie back in the MCU please?

Blade machine broke

no MCU is cringe but not that cringe

But the universe jumping was something established in a Sony movie (Venom 2) in the first place. They are bullshitting (hence why is the most likely handwave of it all), but this isn't a result of le based Feige wrecking their plans when the deed was done.