What did WB mean by this?

Attached: 1646157109306.jpg (3000x1621, 619.11K)

That Lebron James is overrated trash who was carried to most of his titles.

Even rabbits want their chocolate.

They both are thinking about how OP is a big fag

BLACKED

I HAD JUST ONE QUEERY

That LeBron James cheats on his wife at the drop of a dime. He is a horrible husband, father, and person.

WANNA POP A BLONDE CHERRY?

American and western media in general is so wierd.

So much racemixing.

I live in sri lanka and you never see tamil/sinhala couples in media, and whats more nobody cares.

Why do americans get a hard on when two people with different skin colours get it on?

>Human male x anthro female

who has the real issue here? people being so stupidly autistic that if a character from a tv show or movie looks at another character for a bit too long you think they want to fuck each other brains out and have 10 babies OR the people who arent autistic enough to think this way.
all the random shipping on Any Forums is enough of an example. this as old as the internet. 5 billion views dedicated to amvs of people shipping 2 characters together via a slow powerpoint with some sad white people music in the background.

Attached: 1632967094923.jpg (1152x939, 369.84K)

>sad white people music

I bet youre white yourself lol.

Im not saying that lola bunny wants to give that bunnussy to Lebron james, but the fact that a lot of americans see it that way encapsulates my point. Also im talking about american media in general.

they dont though and thats the non issue you dont seem to understand. when you talk to another person you LOOK INTO THEIR EYES you know the common thing autistic people are known to not be able to do? maybe thats you think people looking at each other is a romantic gesture or something.

This thread clearly has people who think this bunny was actually trying to tap a real life basketballer, you cant deny that. (And no im not one of them).

Im not disagreeing with you man. Im just saying that interacial stuff is like america's bread and butter and its exemplified by all the media they take in.

Zendaya plays her its not interracial

It'd be funny if she'd started acting like TLTS Lola and stand before Lebron's manor on the lawn, under the rain, just staring, while his wife berates him on what the fuck is going on.

LB is better than MJ and that's an undeniable fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a weak fool

Visit Singapore then

>Lola Bunny is better than Michael Jackson
nice try, baitposter but I see through your ruse

Attached: 268897387_4754321694643385_6878390719271028104_n.jpg (680x680, 27.73K)

Lebron is a closet furry who wants to fuck rabbits.

imagine him going balls deep with his BBC in dat toon bunny pussy while bugs watched

I think he meant Mary Jane

BLA-
>furshit
Yiff in hell.