Smiling Friends

Who was in the right here?

Attached: thatscenerightbeforecharliefuckingdies.png (489x417, 279.81K)

Charlie, 100%. If you had to do last minute errands for work on Christmas Eve when you just wanted to go home and relax you'd be pissed too.

Charlie. But it seemed Pim was only using this instance as the bursting point from dealing with him for many months.

>Have to come in on Christmas Eve
>Five minutes left, just about to go home
>Boss suddenly says to get a tree
>Fucking why? Why wasn't this done weeks ago?
>On top of that its Christmas Eve and nobody is going to be at the office on Christmas so why get a tree now?
>Have to drive up to chop down a tree in the middle of the night

Charlie. Pim was just being a faggot who wanted an excuse to vent at him.

Pim, no one likes being around some guy who does nothing but act like a cunt. I guess I shouldn't be shocked Any Forums is full of antisocial loons though.

>perhaps if I am annoying towards this cunt, they will begin acting nicer and be fun to be around
good logic

Talking to someone like an adult is being annoying?

somebody who does nothing but act like a cunt probably isn't going to respond in a positive manner to being dressed down, yes

Pim was right in the scope of their whole professional relationship. Charlie probably has a petulant attitude that needed to be addressed eventually.

Charlie was right in the scope of that one moment. Pim was being a bit of a bitch by letting Charlies rational frustration be the moment it's brought up.

Pim is right in the sense that Charlie could be too quick to give up on a job or paint it in a negative light, but Charlie had every right to be annoyed about being sent on another abrupt job right before Christmas.

>charlie was right but... um... erm... he was... mean BEFORE... so he was wrong...

The show literally answers this question.
Charlie sees himself in the biblical Satan. He then corrects Satan and is given new life by God.

Once upon a time Any Forums could theorize its way to heaven. Now it can't even read its self out of a paper bag. Too much Cheesecake!

Charlie without a doubt in my mind.

WHENEVER I SEE YOUR SMILING FACE
I HAVE TO SMILE MYSELF
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Attached: d.png (500x364, 171.32K)

How about none of them? Flawed characters and all. Ever thought of that you binary faggot?

Charlie

I just wanted to jumpstart the discussion :(

ISNT IT AMAZING A MAN LIKE ME

CAN FEEL THIS WAY

Maybe we don't need another Smiling Friends thread if you need to "jump start" one.

Charlie. The whole gang except Pim was annoyed they had to go out looking for a tree. Pim was trying to be optimistic, but then he started drilling into Charlie, which obviously would have pissed an already unhappy Charlie off even more.

Charlie. Who the fuck wants to get a tree on Christmas Eve? And by get it I mean wander a cold ass forest and chop it down. The Boss better be paying them triple overtime for that shit.