Don't revival

Post shows that you hope never gets revival.

Attached: stay 90.png (1366x768, 1.36M)

All of them.

Attached: reboots.png (960x720, 683.7K)

Is there no where to talk about this kinda media? This pic makes me laugh each time I see it

Is this Gemini thing or Monument Mythos?

Mandela Catalogue.

If analog horror gets big enough, it could get its own board. Otherwise, there's /x/ if you want people to think it's real, Any Forums if the odds of playing the lottery sound too good, or (God help us) reddit
There really should be a "web media" or "internet culture" board, in my opinion. Yes, e-celebs are all egotists and shills, but are they really any more so than trad-celebs?

Dexters Lab. They already did one without Genndy, and even when they did get him back it still wasn’t good.

Attached: 705271AB-DE57-4F7C-BC42-DF200F8C48B9.jpg (640x720, 109.21K)

I mean when it does eventually die, some time around 2078. I don't want it ever coming back.

Attached: Bart Lisa straight on.png (504x376, 212.32K)

It already got one ages ago and nobody noticed.

Captain Planet makes me want to kill the environment.

Prove it user.

The 1993 "New adventures of captain planet" was effectively a different series. Different animation style, different music, different OP/ED, overall worse.

Revivals of anything right now make me anxious, its always horrible in some way and for whatever reason that horrible thing is what people praise about it.

This.

it will never happen with the OG cast thankfully, i think they were making a new series though

Attached: 1644350148431.jpg (474x362, 38.79K)

Literally all of them. We need new stuff.

Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger…. Oh wait!

The OK KO crossover ep pretty much spelled out how depressing a Captain Planet reboot would be

What will become of Captain Planet now that Linka has been cancelled for her support of Putin?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 22-50-56 Linka webp (WEBP Image, 1080 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (58%).png (793x793, 785.93K)

You get a kino car commercial in exchange.

Please stop with the remakes, revivals, and sequels to old things. The world does not need an extra season of The Flintstones made for Netflix, it doesn't need to see how Kim Possible's life is going decades later, and it certainly doesn't need a shittier live-action version of anything ever.
Make something new, for fuck's sake.