NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1646189457781.jpg (1080x969, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=129109606
web.archive.org/web/20200328094441/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ryan-reynolds-talks-tackle-live-action-film-80s-game-dragons-lair-1279270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

Ah good, the war is over, Ukraine is saved. All thanks to Disney removing access to a kids movie from the late 90s.

i feel like i know of this but i think i'm thinking balto now..but i first thought that said fantasia and i was mad

Attached: 1589339144139.jpg (640x640, 65.16K)

What's Don Bluth up to nowadays?

Russian empire propaganda, also historical fanfic.

I always wondered why the movie was even basing itself out of real history anyway if it was going to diverge that hard 15 minutes in, why not just make a complete fictional princess movie at this point? The plot wouldn’t change a thing.

Isn't the movie about getting a rightful ruler on the Russian throne instead of a manipulative dick? Why wouldn't you support that more instead of erasing it?

Anything and anyone remotely linked to Russia is getting cancelled to hell and beyond right now.

>With the start of a brand new month, Disney is often forced to remove some content from Disney+ in the United States due to pre-existing contracts made before Disney+ was created.
>Unfortunately, this month, the classic animated film from 20th Century Studios, “Anastasia”, has been removed from Disney+ in the United States. However, the film is still available on Disney+ in other countries. This removal from Disney+ has nothing to do with the current crisis involving Ukraine and Russia.
>“Anastasia” will be available on Starz from March 18th.

Still trying to Kickstart and do a Dragon's Lair movie.

That’s what they want you to think, they are hoping this mess will be over by March 18th.

>screenshot from literally where with no source
OP is a faggot and this troll thread must be reported.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=129109606

If anything, the movie is more of an insult to russian history.

So brave and stunning

He's trying to sell Dragon's Lair to Netflix and cast Ryan Reynolds as Dirk.

web.archive.org/web/20200328094441/https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ryan-reynolds-talks-tackle-live-action-film-80s-game-dragons-lair-1279270

That's whatsondisneyplus DOT com, you faggot. The front page, even.

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT EVIL WILL FIND HER!

Because monarchies are terrible.
Butthurt faggots don't need to reply

Attached: 1639968493770.jpg (1366x768, 120.28K)

Attached: R (2).jpg (1152x864, 93.28K)

The fuck has this to do with modern Russia, the commies are barely in it and the Romanovs are glorified

Cancel culture is retarded

AND THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY FOR THE LIFE OF THE POOR

There lived a certain man
In Russia long ago...

The real Anastasia was murdered in a basement by Bolsheviks.

In Anastasia, the Bolshevik commies are the badguys. In Modern Commie Globohomo America, those dangerous anti-communist wrongthink ideas must be banned.

>Disney handing out their owned content to other streaming services
Definetively a ''Michael Jackson episode removed'' situation except instead of removing it they just play hot potato with a (((((((Controversial)))))) film