Sheldon Lee is cute and I want to protect his smile

Sheldon Lee is cute and I want to protect his smile.

Attached: 1615395935293.png (544x544, 380.45K)

post the horny fanart Sugar drew

I always thought he was way cuter than Brad, but I'm also an idiot.

If nothing else, he was more loyal to Jenny than even her own mother/creator, and best friends.

Sheldon's a creep, I guess that's why fujos love him

Sheldon is a handsome chad, you sound like a jealous chud

Im sorry what now?

Attached: 442180F1-927B-4F2B-B8E3-3F4DE27E7C6F.jpg (669x638, 90.3K)

>fujos
Fujos don't call people "chud"
We have a tranny among us.

Attached: Jenny you're male.jpg (640x480, 132.26K)

He desserve robo sex

No he didnt

where can I go where both my personality and appearance being identical to Sheldon will make me popular with girls?

A third world country, provided that you aren't already in one and have cash

Sheldon does start like a creepy loser simp but the show correctly downplays it more as time passes and he becomes a much better character. He also shows a sort of grumpier dominant side, and shows he can be an action hero even without the robot suit. Wish the show continued so we could see Sheldon's progression further. He also develops a weird tsundere relationship with Jenny's mom that people don't talk about much.

Attached: 1.png (600x5000, 2.89M)

Attached: 2.png (600x4143, 2.47M)

Attached: 3.png (600x1561, 898.98K)

>He also develops a weird tsundere relationship with Jenny's mom that people don't talk about much
?
I remember him flirting with her a bit in some episodes and later arguing with her in the movie, but not sure what your talking about. Also yes I do wish we could've seen what could've been. Renzetti said he likley would've paired the two of them since he's also a nerd, and that's probably why they play down the obsessive behavior later on

>We have a tranny among us.
why are you outing yourself user?

Is Brad cute too?

He was a pervert who risked Jenny's happiness and safety multiple times, gaslight her with the Silver Shell, and stole her blueprints, which could be seen as an equivalent to nudes. He also stole a blowup decoy to use as a blowup doll. Jeez, there's this one little pathetic bitch of a man; Stormshadow, who in the mlaatr community simps for him so hard because he "identifies with him", that it's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1646219467325.jpg (1024x1227, 122.35K)