If you had superpowers would you use it for good or evil? Pic related

If you had superpowers would you use it for good or evil? Pic related.

Attached: 1646152662499.jpg (688x495, 126.55K)

The good and having some fuck

I feel sick to my stomach whenever i see cripples and faggots already

Good, but in the terms of "slaughtering every Sharia enforcer, dictators like Putin, Xi Kinping, the Ayatollahs, Kim Jong Il, Duterte, the cartels of South America and Mexico, Islamic terrorist groups, the Saudis, the mafias. I'd brutally and horrifically tear them apart, skim them alive, and write a list in their blood of all the murders and crimes they committed near their bodies.

90% of people wouldn't use their powers for good or evil.
Depending on what powers exactly they have they'd either do nothing of note with them beyond being basically party tricks or they'd just use them in minor ways to make their lives easier.

Attached: 1588340451243.jpg (109x150, 8.38K)

depends on what powers I get,innit?
good, bad... I would use them to get money

Depends on your definition of hero.

>Some asshole on the freeway cuts you off and nearly hits you
>Say/think to yourself that he's an asshole
>Glance up and see that he happens to be anything-but-white
>Throw up all over yourself in an uncontrollable spasm and end up causing a 30 car pileup
Why are psychics always the actual worst

Attached: Fuck♂You♂.jpg (640x360, 37.06K)

Why?

Everyone tries. That's all there is to say about that.

So the next time some tard with delusions of grandeur thinks about trying to bomb an orphanage, he thinks twice.

This is going to sound edgy, but evil. And no, I don't care how it sounds, its pretty clear by the fact that people actually believe in OP's pic as a good thing that most people don't deserve a Superman. Clark is a better man than me, because he is an idea and not a person.

Attached: _rmpi5sx0OVtb5GT0BrElSc-gjaBPJuWUVt2m99QExE.jpg (640x640, 119.08K)

Telepathic mutants all need to die.

Other mutants are fine, but the telepathic ones justify every bit of hate and gear mutants face, they are all total cunts that rape and invade the minds of all those around them on a whim

Depends on the superpower?
If my power is to randomly turn into an uncontrollable monster, what then it isn’t my fault what happens.

If my power is something telekinesis, then I would just use my powers to better my life like clean my room easier.

I've thought about this, but instead inflicting an instinctive fight or flight response in anyone who conceives of homosexuality, transexuality, nonbinary, anything that deviates from heterosexuality or cissexuality.
And you wanna know why? This shit right here. No one has any right to cast stones.

Tards with delusions of grandeur will not be stopped by the possibility of having to face another tard with delusions of grandeur.

J'onn would be horrified and furious with them.

Attached: martian manhunter has no patience for privacy invading telepaths.jpg (1280x5711, 3.17M)

I agree with this. Relying on someone like Xavier to be good is like relying on someone not to nuke you to death, except in this case there's no threat of reprisal.
How frightening is it, that you're only one decision away from having your personhood ripped away or cursed into a hell on earth?

Attached: 2d79c8846f5f870a7a9af138d95fd5db.jpg (861x1114, 106.37K)

If I could teleport I'd probably just use it to be a really efficient delivery man assuming I could get away with that without being roped into being an assassin.

But I dunno. HG Wells the Invisible Man, perhaps superpowers and cruelty are tied together.

Attached: professor x mindwipes spider-man.jpg (450x670, 96.9K)

Every person who puts "offensive" (not just mind-reading but mind controlling) psychics on the side of the heroes is an actual degenerate that doesn't deserve their job.

Depends a bit on the powers, I’d either do good or just try to live my life normally. Not much into being a dick for the sake of it. I might stick with just trying to live my own life anyway because, especially if I am powerful enough I’d easily go Knight Templar like and yes I’d start killing obvious bad guys and dangerous assholes, but before long I know I’d be apathetic to the chaos which would be left in my wake and start killing increasingly petty criminals until I’m pulling our hearts over jaywalking and minor traffic violations.

Someone hasn't seen a Clockwork Orange.

I would conquer the planet, and force humanity to progress intellectually, eugenically,and technologically. When mankind is finally strong enough to kill me, I know I will have fulfilled my mission.

Also, anyone else willing to explain why telepaths in comic books are always only successful doing morally questionable shit but the moment they try to use their powers for good it’s “ARGH! No! Their mind is too strong/crazy/alien/purple to read!”?