Finally some good news

Finally some good news

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02-07-06-19-790_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x895, 229.41K)

Are they keeping the Bruce DNA thing? They'd have to make his mom Asian if they did.

The mom already looked Asian in the show, so I guess that wouldn’t be a problem.

Hes batman beyond, he can be whatever he likes

Honestly, they should have made him half Asian from the start.

>more white knight aka batman/joker as cucks ad Bruce not even caring about Jason
AAAAAAAAAA

Didn't his mom have red hair? She didn't look Asian.

No, they should have injected his dad with batsperm so that when he fucked his wife his wife would get impregnated with batsperm and give birth to a batman child because there must always be a batman

TRASH.

I'd wish DC would stop doing this.

better than gay

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1557061-mary_mcginnis.png (332x249, 89.71K)

Asians look like this in canada

Why?

What do you mean, I thought Jason’s ‘death’ was a major factor in how Batman was acting in the first one?

Why?

We did it...BROS

Maybe she's Mongolian

I mean other than the red hair I can see it. And there are, technically, some asians with red hair. Or it could be a dye job.

Attached: red-asian-hairstyles.jpg (4368x2912, 809.88K)

He always looked Asian to me anyway

Keep reading, he met jason again and he doesn give a shut about him to save harley
He even stole his red hood suit

I swear, you know goddamn well no Asian was asking for this. Also, terry was never of any Asian ethnicity. Maybe Dana, but terry has blue eyes, and comes from Bruce waynes sperm.

Motherfucker. Jason showing up was like the one thing I was looking forward to in this shitshow.