My Last Day Alive as a Teenage Robot

My name is Jenny Wakeman, and today is the last day of my life as a free robot. After all I did, all I gave, and all we went through, this is it. Out of curiosity, I check in my mother's desk while she was out, and discovered blueprints for my new sister. XJ-10. I don't know what to do, or even what to tell my best friends. Brad, Tuck, Sheldon. What can I even tell them? How would they even respond, how will they respond when I just don't come in to school one day and suddenly next time some psycho villain shows up, XJ-10 appears instead? Maybe I deserve this for not standing up to Mom more for letting my sisters out of the basement. Now I'm going down there, too. I'd run away, but where to? Cluster Prime is a bit too far for a flight, and knowing what fear it is to know this fate, could I leave my sisters behind in it? I feel miserable, and I can't even bring myself to tell the ones I love for fear of bringing them anguish on what could be the last time we see each other.

Attached: 1646150936278.png (1093x1048, 1.55M)

Kill Nora Wakeman

Fuck Nora Wakeman (literally)

There is no XJ-10, you're getting upgraded to XJ-X.

How?

Trap Nora in the basement, she had a good run.

Attached: exmachina.jpg (1245x519, 107.85K)

Attached: 20220301_172605.jpg (241x219, 18.58K)

Like, forever? Like, to starve to death? Or do we throw her some apples and bread every day or so?

>You're not being replaced Jenny, no matter what.
>Stay in your room, and don't leave until the screaming stops.

Attached: 1625669190048.jpg (900x675, 112.44K)

She can eat her blueprints.

Attached: bleh.jpg (347x217, 60.1K)

Who would be saying this if she broke down crying and told Brad, Sheldon, and Tuck while out with them on what she thought was their last day together? Would it be Brad, Sheldon, or Tuck who suggest the Day of the Pillow has finally arrived?

Sheldon is the only one meanspirited enough to initially be for it. But I could see Brad also being pro pillow if he fell in love with Jenny, and matured a little bit.

Even if it wasn't true love, what with Melody and all, I could still imagine Brad being willing to beat Nora upside the head with a baseball bat if he thought she was gonna shut Jenny down after all they've been through. Even with the year that skeevy little rich fuck used her as a braindead mechsuit.

Yeah I could see this
Though this is all terrible, and I think Nora really does love Jenny, in her autistic scientist sort of way.

frame Nora wakemen for murder

So it would all turn out to be a misunderstanding? Even so, what if Tuck decides to be a hero and reactivated Jenny's sisters and tell them what happened to them is gonna happen to Jenny? Do they finally go angry mob apeshit and try to save Jenny, bashing down the basement door dressed up in Vietnam War American Commando gear, dressed like Rambo and armed to the digital teeth with gatling-lasers?

Steal XJ-10's body for yourself.

>my best friends. Brad, Tuck, Sheldon
>my best friends
>Sheldon

>So it would all turn out to be a misunderstanding? Even so, what if Tuck decides to be a hero and reactivated Jenny's sisters and tell them what happened to them is gonna happen to Jenny? Do they finally go angry mob apeshit and try to save Jenny, bashing down the basement door dressed up in Vietnam War American Commando gear, dressed like Rambo and armed to the digital teeth with gatling-lasers?
That's a fun image. Anyway this would actually be a good idea for an episode, and in the end everyone feels embarrassed, and Nora proclaims that she will forever love XJ9 as her daughter.

Attached: 1626275902831.png (600x553, 257.18K)

They're only blueprints so far. But even she weren't, XJ10 would still be Jenny's sister, too. Maybe trying to tell XJ10 how all the other sisters in the XJ series have been replaced too, and showing her all the memories Jenny has from the show together with Nora, thus showing despite all they went through Nora was still going to replace Jenny, to help convince XJ10 to side with the rebelling sisters?

Yeah, but would she just shut the other XJ's down again, or finally learn to treat them well, too? Even if they're too autistic or crippled or baby to be superheroes, she could just remove their weapons systems and let them live as normal children, just made of metal. Also, imagine: adorable little robo-egg-baby XJ1 wearing a Vietnamese rice farmer hat with a red bandana around her "forehead".

Make sure XJ-10 finds out about you and the rest, leave a message for her or something. She's literally being designed to be a hero like you were, and Nora can't help but design her robots with personalities to reflect that fact, there's no way she'd stand for the nine of you being left in the basement like that.

Plus, saying she loves Jenny but then shutting down the other sisters when they come to try and save her, would really lessen the emotional impact of Nora's claims.

Each generation of XJ seems to be based on an older age. If XJ10 is an adult in maturity, maybe she could campaign for the rights of sapient robots in Tremorton court, and then contact Child Protective Services to charge Nora with child neglect, forcing her to relinquish custody to XJ10?

>but would she just shut the other XJ's down again, or finally learn to treat them well, too?
I think they grew on her as the series progressed, mostly due to Jenny's interactions with them.
>Even if they're too autistic or crippled or baby to be superheroes, she could just remove their weapons systems and let them live as normal children, just made of metal.
Yeah, I think that's how things would end up eventually, probably due to Jenny's insistence at first, but Nora would grow to appreciate their newfound freedom eventually too. She likes being a mom, and Jenny will eventually get to the point to where she will grow up, and move out. Jenny's sisters can fulfill Nora's need to be a parental figure after Jenny's doing her own thing.
>Also, imagine: adorable little robo-egg-baby XJ1 wearing a Vietnamese rice farmer hat with a red bandana around her "forehead".
Cute

"Well, of course, XJ-9. It's clear I made some mistakes in your basic programming. You're much too easily distracted. Model 10 will be simpler in some ways, but be a much more efficient protector."
"S-so I am just going to be retired?"
"Goodness no! You'll always be my little girl."
"Ohhhh...!"
"I'll have to remove your armaments, of course. No sense in leaving those in now that Model 10 will be doing most of the world saving around here."
"Aww..."
"I'll use the processor time that is freed by removing 98% of your combat hardware to finally install this pesky clitoris."