Disbands the Homeworld's military and forces the Gempire to break up into a million competing communities

>disbands the Homeworld's military and forces the Gempire to break up into a million competing communities
>steps in if anyone violates the NAP
>gets irrationally mad if any gem follows orders or their programing
Steven is a ancap?

Attached: 1425598976761.jpg (693x688, 54.85K)

The first two are accurate, I don't know if he gets irrationally mad towards the gems in Unleash the Light who try to take over Homeworld or the Lapises in Future.

Stevens a fucking faggot is what it is. I fucking hate this wop piece of shit
>"WAAAGGHHH IM TOO GOOD FOR CHEESEBURGER BACKPACKS OR EVERYTHING BREAKFAST NOW, I HUFF MY OWN SHIT FUMES JERKING MYSELF OFF ON HOW MATURE I THINK I AM, WAGHH IM GONNA FUCK OFF TO LIVE WITH JUNKIES AND HOBOS BECAUSE FUCK YOUR FAMILY AND FUCK HAVING WASY ACCESS GEM PUSSY ALL THE TIME"
I wish i could travel to his universe and take a fuckin n'th metal sledgehammer to his nutsack

He's more like an ancom because he's a gay leftist.
Also the communities he created aren't necessarily competing.

Steven can't be an ancom. He doesn't steal other people's shit.

How has there been no power vacuum
The gems could potentially overwhelm their former useless rulers before they had a chance to step in

Honestly Steven's hippy ass rules for this new Homeworld are so disastrous that I think it would be interesting to see a sequel series where it all goes wrong, and they're forced to put actual laws that benefit everyone, instead of just saying "tyranny is abolished, just be free, kay byeeee"
He doesn't.

the last of the games kind of addressed that, but it was pretty weak and the villains were idiots. Future completely dropped the ball for the sake of a shitty PTSD story that went nowhere.

The Diamonds aren’t actually less powerful

Didn't Homeworld Bound show that there was going to be an election between the two Zircons?

I understand that the entire crux of the show is supposed to be hippy pacifism but I really think we needed a few rogue Gems that went on crime sprees or some shit, I find it hard to believe that the entirety of Gemkind just up and went and fucked off.
The fact that Steven got mad at them doing work similar to their old jobs is a signifier of this.
The closest we got to a complete Misanthrope was Eyeball and Aquamarine doing shitty revenge plots to Steven, she actively tries to murder him and Greg but it's okay because they're retarded.
Are there really no other Gems that want to bust up planets like the Lapises?

Attached: 1644195136343.gif (484x640, 3.28M)

I refuse to believe the people who write this show are fully actualized human beings and not just a bunch of arrested development weirdos with a fractured view of reality

Let him grow older

None of them are good options
>one is a good person but also a neurotic freak who panics over everything
>the other is a diamond simp
Homeworld is fucked thanks to the crystal gems.

Nah, it may look really weird for you, but ancap isn't NAP focused, it's more about private property, steven doesn't look like the guy who would go at full power in the "private property is above everything" idea.

I think we needed some vengeful citizen from a planet that home world destroyed. I don't know if they confirmed that homeworld didn't kill any planet with sentient life (if they did, that would be a pussy move). Homeworld probably did some terrible shit, killing entire races and all, probably there would be someone trying to kill at least the diamonds

You literally have the example you want in your post with the Lapises and Bluebird

They only killed sentients not sapients

eh, still a pussy move, Peridot seemed too okay with some "non-gem" being using language and communicating, all the gems didn't get surprised by it and earth wasn't that big of a thing for them, maybe they thought about showing non-gem space enemies but discarded it.

You are correct.

Homeworld became a democracy at the end.

Attached: Vote Zircon.png (561x652, 453.22K)