The mouse wrote the check

The mouse wrote the check
variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-john-dimaggio-hulu-revival-1235193435/

Attached: F44DB247-EECE-46E9-902F-06C57249773E.jpg (681x383, 69.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-john-dimaggio-hulu-revival-1235193435/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sellout

Another victory for union voice actors

>variety.com/2022/tv/news/futurama-john-dimaggio-hulu-revival-1235193435/
Well, good. Good for both of them. They made a deal, that's all that matters.

That's literally the opposite of selling out, jackass. He held to his principles and they buckled.

At the end of the the day most voice actors really do just want to work. I suspect his agent is the one who convinced him they had enough leverage to squeeze more out of Disney, and they were right, so hard to argue with the tactic

I will now watch your reboot.

He's doing the seventeenth reboot of a dead series that already went to shit multiple times. Total sellout.

I can only accept the lesser title of co-star, which comes with double Billy West's salary.

Attached: bender-smoking.jpg (450x334, 54.51K)

Yes, he sold out, but on his own terms!

Hooray

Attached: 1498819232511.jpg (295x399, 19.02K)

Nice... i wasn't gonna see it anyways but good for him.

>man who threatens children gets paid

Attached: 1QZg8E4.png (769x845, 160K)

Too bad it's going to suck, but at least he'll get paid what he deserves.

kinda based

On one hand i am happy he got his money on the other hand AI voice acting is getting really close because of stunts like this. Soon these companies arr going to start saying why am i paying a VA to voice a character when i can make a AI that can vouce 5 characters.

I suspect it will be spotty as it always was (the show always had clunkers, it was never anywhere near as consistent as good Simpsons years) rather than flat-out terrible considering the Comedy Central seasons still had good ones here and there, but maybe they could surprise by drastically fucking it up.

>backhanded, roundabout way of saying "issuing death threats to kids is ok if they deserve it"
>instead of just threatening to kill them, and then continuing to do so when the unedited video reveals they did not even deserve it
cringe

>It's ok to threaten people for things they didn't do if they have the opposite political opinion of me
Why do you hate Nazi's again?

congrats on being poor

You're an idiot if you thought this was anything but a publicity stunt. How about getting higher raises for the people who draw and animate this shit? Or do you not really care about colored people?

>>Sell-out
>a betrayal of one's principles for reasons of expedience
You want the corporation to force him to accept less than what he's worth?

>How about getting higher raises for the people who draw and animate this shit
Voice actors actually require talent. Any vietnamese mud worker can animate now-a-days.

>Or do you not really care about colored people?
No, no I do not.

Union voice actors are way too overpaid. Give more money to artists, writers, animators and others who make the show happen.

>Voice actors actually require talent.
Bahahaha

Their rates don't need to match voice actors, but they're severely underpaid compared to voice actors and deserve more.
>I do not
At least you don't virtue signal like John does. Fuck that guy.

might as well post this

Attached: on1.jpg (2070x3714, 805.33K)

Attached: on2.jpg (2070x1404, 260.43K)

Attached: on3.jpg (2070x4869, 976.54K)