Is this proof that loud house is the single worst fandom in existence?

is this proof that loud house is the single worst fandom in existence?

Attached: this is unironically the peak of autistic power.png (1614x600, 141.71K)

>written like a script
Oh I fucking HATE those

It was even without that

...What does this have to do with Loud House??? It's some faggot who commissions himself fucking cartoon characters, they're a dime a dozen, especially when it comes to furries.

Oh sweet TLHR thread! By the way this isn’t incest despite the fact it’s a TLH harem fic. Lincoln’s harem is filled with an uncountable number of girls from various places (including several women way older than him and fucking earth-chan) and every single chapter for a while has Lincoln adding girls to his harem from some anime that the author just picked from the comments.

That’s impressive. Say what you will about this guy, but he sure is dedicated

How long are the chapters though? I once read a fanfic that was so short it reads like a single paragraph, so if it is like that, you would have to read through like tens of them to actually make progress.

Take the number of words divided by the number of chapters... you get an average of 8,904.8 words per chapter.

They're shockingly long.
Also it crosses over with literally fucking everything.

Attached: screenshot.1646179663.jpg (1784x944, 428.63K)

I actually really like these kind of people. They go all in. The worst fandoms are lazy ones that are involved mostly because they're bored.

Doesn't this guy just copy and paste from other fan fictions?
Like, entire chapters from other fictions?

>Script format
Why?

I refuse to believe this wasn't AI generated.

If there was a fandom that would be so autistic as to create an AI just to write fan fiction, it would be the Loud House fandom.

Attached: 1518890578795.png (1920x1090, 2.19M)

>it would be the Loud House fandom.
No, it would be the horsefuckers.

I dare you fuckers to check the comments of this. I have seen spergs in my life, but by god that man is dedicated.

The horsefuckers have come and gone, their autism has given out.
The age of the pedo harem is upon us.

Attached: 1543815248071.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

The horsefuckers are entirely responsible for the massive repository of AI voices. They've done more than Loud House fans have ever done and ever will do.

Is it bad that I kinda want to track down the writer and ask write an arc for this?

Dare I say it, is this the most dedicated shitpost since My Immortal?

A new challenger is approaching

Attached: 90C15067-7E4A-4A4E-BAD6-D34E6EDB3BAD.jpg (346x991, 321.87K)

I refuse to believe that this is not written by AI. I can believe a human is involved, the story is not complete nonsense and conversations are logically coherent, but there is no way in hell that every word of this was typed by human hands.
It would actually be less work to build an AI model from the ground up to do this than to actually do it, and they probably don't even bother.
My bet is that they're using some story AI service, and their autism is actually in training and guiding the AI rather than obsessively typing all this out every single day.

Attached: tlhr.png (1301x969, 135.22K)