MOVIE CATWOMAN IS BISEXUAL

>Dick status: MUH

Attached: MUH.png (725x683, 271.44K)

Who cares? I’m sick of DC and their dykes. Dyke/Dead/Dreary Comics.

>interpreted
Actors say stupid shit like this for attention all the time.

Which other women are on this film besides Zoe?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHING BUT THAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAA LET ME RAGE AND SCREAM LIKE A SJW RETARDDDDD

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

OP expressed that they were happy, are you retarded?

Actors often use verbs of dubious quality.

...But she has been for over a decade now?

Martha Wayne

She likes pussy

Not really in practice. This is like when you literal faggots claimed Tim was always hinted at being gay too.

Only shippers think all of these characters are faggots.

>Bisexual
>Spends whole movie chasing after Batdick
The fuck is the point in emphasizing that she's Bi then? It's just as pointless as forcing it in the comics.

How does fanfic handle bisexuality and related shit better than multimillion dollar companies? Come on. It's fucking ridiculous what passes for quality writing these days.

Old news is OLD.

Yeah and she broke up with the other Catwoman during DCYou and had the long ass BatCat wedding arc that lasted forever.

>has been
She never was until a terrible bisexual writer enforced it. And it was as forgotten as every other LGBT original character

>let’s just make everyone gay or bisexual
Fan fic is WHY the companies do this shit, hoping to appeal to you faggots.

Calm down, Crane.

When did I say that? The only person who's gay in the fanfic I'm thinking about is the MC, and you wouldn't know it until its off-handedly mentioned by his closest friends. Dude is super straight.

I doubt Catwoman will be flirting with Martha then.

Not one fan fic is worth reading faggot

lol
why are you seething

Because fanfics are created for the personal taste and fetishes of the writer and not for the audience. The writer doesn't have to worry about appeasing multiple types of people, just degenerates who like this type of shit.

What does this mean? Does she kiss a girl? Do bisexuals walk or talk weird?

That's some JK Rowling shit

So they appeal to the broadest common denominator and end up appealing to no one?

Not really, no

This

Copying Black Cat now? How pathetic.

Exactly. Especially since the people making decisions are very out-of-touch with what common people like.