Is there any information on the profits Marvel and DC are making, SPECIFICALLY from the comics...

Is there any information on the profits Marvel and DC are making, SPECIFICALLY from the comics, not movies or merchandise. I'm looking for some real data because the business side of comics interests me.

Attached: 0C796E33-D383-46D0-8442-1C2C26916CA1.jpg (1280x636, 67.09K)

Fuck off f/a/g .

They don’t publish that shit and this just another in 100000 sales threads. The people that matter know their numbers. If you weren’t a newfag or a tourist you would know this.

Go discuss sales elsewhere.

This. Stop making this thread, retard. You do the same thing multiple times a week

I have literally never made a thread like this before.

You would have more friends if you worked on your people skills.

The closest we have to actual numbers is Bookscan data.

Someone samefagged here because the IP count didn’t move.

I wish they'd give us more information because I find this sort of thing really fascinating to dig into. I do understand why they try not to say too much though.

There's numbers for their yearly profits from collections, but that's about it. Rest is iffy.

I’d also like to know the specifics. Mostly I’m curious how comic sales compare to the rest of their divisions. Obviously minuscule in comparison, but I’ve always wondered what the exact numbers are. Like, combined comic sales of DC vs just the profit of, say, batman symbol hats.

why can't manga count

Why? There’s no reason other than to delve into narratives about what is and is not working to want to know.

So just say what you’d like.

>woke shit is killing comics
>woke shit isn’t killing comics
>manga sells better
>manga doesn’t sell better

None of it matters and you don’t actually care about their numbers you just want bargaining chips in pissing matches.

That's what I'm thinking too. When you think of Marvel and DC, you think of comics, but I wonder just what a small part of their business the comics are.

how in this Digital age is it now possible to keep track of what # is printed, how much was sold/shipped.

It is. But you don’t see Coca Cola sales or adidas sales or Nike or Pepsi and on and on. Because the shit isn’t published,

I noticed you keep samefagging yet don’t want to answer:

You are insanely paranoid and for no good reason. Some people just find sales numbers interesting.

You’re too new to be posting if you think they’re paranoid. Is this your first day in Any Forums? Sales are discussed 100 times a week.

To what end?

>oh this sold this many units wow I have no opinion about that
>oh this sold poorly, I know no opinion of this.

You either want to prove an argument or you want to disprove another. There is no other discussion to be had.

If you're not interested you don't have to be interested. But not everything is a secret political plot.

Who said anything about politics? You’re not even disputing what user said because it’s true.

So which is it you want to prove
>comics are dying
>comics are not dying

Otherwise what discussion do you want to have? As in word for word name the discussion.

You’ve been factually told the numbers don’t exist so either /thread or continue your discussion without them. What is it you want to discuss?

I don't want to prove anything. I'm just curious about how much comics are selling now, and what portion of the business of their parent companies the actual comic books are. There's no reason I want to know that, I'm just curious. There's no reason you should be so hostile.