Year Of The Revival

With Beavis And Butthead, King Of The Hill, Daria, Futurama, Venture Bros, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Metalocalypse, and Xmen 97 all getting ‘revivals’ which are you most looking forward to?
What other shows deserve to be revived?

Attached: E849DC1C-2D00-4858-ACBC-02AAC76458CA.jpg (892x912, 392.34K)

Unless Bevis and Butthead are allowed to crack harsh jokes at the expense of protected classes, why bother bringing them back?

>Metalocalypse, and Xmen 97 all getting ‘revivals’ which are you most looking forward to?
None. Please let these series rest in peace, make new stuff instead.

>Beavis and Butthead
I'm interested
>KOTH
I'm mixed on this one
>Daria
Nah
>Futurama
Already run its course
>Venture Bros
Haven't watched this show so I don't know
>ATHF
>Meh
>Metalocalypse
Most excited for since the original was canceled before the story concluded.
>Xmen '97
Nah

Venture Bros but I'm cautiously optimistic. Still mad no season 8

Mike and Jay from RedLetterMedia

>What other shows deserve to be revived?
Bring back Wander Over Yonder, Glitch Techs and Rise of TMNT.
Also Duckman but just to have a proper finale.

Beavis and Butt-Head is what I'm most looking forward to. The 2011 revival was great and it's a shame it was so short-lived.

That said, the plot of the new movie is weird because it abandons the sense of a floating timeline that the 2011 revival had since not only were they watching music videos and reality shows that were current for that time, the episodes themselves had them seeing or mentioning stuff that happened in the 2000s (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Saw, Supersize Me, Twilight etc.).

For those who don't know what the new movie is gonna be. It's as follows.

>BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD DO THE UNIVERSE: In perhaps the dumbest space movie ever made, Beavis and Butt-Head are sentenced to Space Camp by a ‘creative’ judge in 1998. Their obsession with a docking simulator (huh huh) leads to a trip on the Space Shuttle, with predictably disastrous results. After going through a black hole, they re-emerge in our time, where they look for love, misuse iPhones, and are hunted by the Deep State. Spoiler: They don’t score.

It feels a bit too out there for a Beavis and Butt-Head story with that heavy Sci-Fi element even though the original series did occasionally dabble in them encountering some supernatural shit like that ghoulish farmer from "Cow Tipping"/"Bungholio: Lord of the Harvest" or the Christmas episode with their guardian angel trying to get them killed and subsequently showing Butt-Head how much better the world would be if he was never born.

I will watch literally none of these, once a show has ended there is no way to bring it back, it will always be a shadow of its former self and not worth my time.

>That said, the plot of the new movie is weird because it abandons the sense of a floating timeline that the 2011 revival had since not only were they watching music videos and reality shows that were current for that time, the episodes themselves had them seeing or mentioning stuff that happened in the 2000s (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Saw, Supersize Me, Twilight etc.).
Updating the setting while keeping the characters 90s, it did make you wonder who was this for

they will all suck except venture bros and metalocolypse movie

The only one I care about is Venture Bros because I just want to see how they wrap it up.
The rest of them should stay dead, fuck off with these revivals, just make something new.

Well, we don't know for sure that it's going to be a permanent change. It'll likely just be for the movie since the older versions of themselves being present means they'd have to go back to 1998 in the end since it's not like they can exist side-by-side alongside their older selves the whole time.

It'd be too weird to have the series continue on from it with teenage Beavis & Butt-Head living in 2022 alongside way older versions of Todd, Stewart, Tom Anderson, Principal McVicker, Coach Buzzcut, Mr. Van Driessen etc.

Honestly, the one surprise the movie could actually pull would be having them leave Highland and by chance encountering an adult Daria who tries to help them get back to their time.

Is frylocks voice actor still washing dishes?

That is a depressing list.

I'd say ones that ended with cliffhangers or were too short lived.
>Tron Uprising
>Iron man Armored Adventures
>MTV Spider-man
>Wolverine and the X-men
>GLTAS
>Symbionic Titan

Kill yourself, Metalocalypse needs a final season

I know they likely wouldn't have had great futures ahead of them but there's something about actually seeing Beavis and Butt-Head like this that's honest to God depressing.

Wait are all those actually getting revivals.

I feel like I'm sitting at the end of the universe at full entropy nothing new is getting added to the system just endlessly eating our own shit over and over trying to get whatever bits of nutrients are left over. Is this hell.

Naw, venture bros should be fine. When shows are killed they lose all the writers and have to hire new staff when it comes back who don’t know the characters as well. Venture bros is written/directed/designed/and voice acted by the same two guys who already take several years between seasons. It sucks that we don’t get another season, but I dont expect the show to suffer from cancellation the same way most others do.

Well, if you wanna get specific...

Daria isn't coming back, but it's getting a spin-off about Jodie.

Metalocalypse and Venture Bros. are each getting a movie so they can wrap up their stories and have an actual finale.

Aqua Teen is getting a movie but also there's going to be a spin-off series called "Aquadonk Side Pieces" with each episode focusing on a different antagonist from the original series.

Futurama is coming back on Hulu with 20 new episodes, but there's an ongoing negotiation with John DiMaggio regarding pay, meaning that they could end up recasting Bender.

Beavis and Butt-Head is coming back in July with a new movie followed by 2 new seasons on Paramount+.

X-Men '97 is going to be a direct continuation from where the original X-Men: The Animated Series left off.

King of the Hill is going to be more of a sequel series, with the characters all being older.

I’d say 12 forever, ugly Americans, and China IL, but once a show is cancelled it’s nearly impossible to bring back satisfactorily.

Futurama by far, though I'll definitely be tuning into King of the Hill.