How's the Proud Family reboot?

How's the Proud Family reboot?
Been getting a lot of clips from it recommended to me on YouTube lately.

Attached: file.png (780x520, 445.62K)

The fag design looks so out of place. Like it's more detailed/complex than the rest of the characters and it's distracting.

Gayest board on Any Forums is distracted by the fag.
More news as it happens.

Comparing it with the original, the animation is your typical tweening garbage, but it looks visually better. Though, the original's animation was pretty shitty too.

One thing you should know is that it is aimed at zoomers. I mean, really aimed at zoomers.

Cont.

Speaking of the art style, the gay kid's hair looks crappy. The other girls' hair have clear outlines, but his hair looks like it was done on Microsoft Paint.

It's garbage, like everything modern D*sney.

Why's the Proud Family reboot?

It opened with a close up on Penny's barefeet so it's based

I only care about trudy

It ain't bad. It's literally the same as the original show except with modern slang.
Of course there's a gay little boy in it, so Any Forums's gonna seethe over that and ignore everything else.

>how dare you complain about the shoehorned femboy!! just C O N S 0 0 M ! ! !

was he unironically right?

Attached: tariq.jpg (630x1200, 63.42K)

Yeah, but through the filter of a submissive, gay, black man.

-What are those
-Tea
-Bitcoin
-boo
-Teaching a dad how to text
-Crossdressing as a joke
-Catfishing/Hatfishing
-Trippin'
-Squad
-Twerkin'
Overall feels like seven years to ten years behind on trends and kind of outdated.

>Crossdressing as a joke
there's nothing wrong with a little crossdressing humor

Attached: spingebill.jpg (500x592, 95.91K)

I'm not saying to just blindly consume, user.
Ever since they revealed Michael's redesign, every single thread about this reboot on this board has been endless shit-flinging about gays, blacks, and gay blacks. Is it wrong to want to discuss something without getting into culture war shit for once?

Attached: we ain't ever gonna make it.png (1014x720, 386.8K)

What about plots and dialogues?
The original was kind of bad in that regard.

>Teaching a dad how to text
Not going lie. This is a bitch. I still don't think he fully knows. He'll occasionally ask me to text a mechanic or delete a text.

It’s not good

You're the one who brought it up just to whine in the first place. Maybe talk about plotlines or whatever if that's what you actually care about.

The show only exists to sell social justice propaganda and get disney more access to ESG investment funds.

Always was.

Why does Proud Family have a transboy now?

Dijonay and Zoe were both spineless backstabbing traitor bitches in the OG series.