Post Worst Cartoon Monarchs

I'll start
This guy is tied with
Princess Bubblegum tbqh

Attached: 1646009464750.png (225x225, 63.33K)

ARE THE CRYS-wait where's the WE?

We wuz gonna starve our people n shieet

We hate good advice and luv elves yessa

So has anyone figured out that he actually got turned into the bird?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (498x280, 3.09M)

Wait did that plot point never come up again? Did they not go with that?

They still could. We saw that Viren has captured people inside his cristal and they're still there possibly able to be brought back, maybe Harrow can still return and it would make sense since Ezran pretty much left the throne empty.

My first thought on watching the first few episodes was he got turned into a bird because the wizard guy wanted him out of the way but not dead. Haven't watched past the end of season 1 tho.

I thought so too. If you don't mind spoilers we eventually learn that Viren basically does what is best for humanity and has massive respect for the king, so its very likely that he didn't actually intend to kill him.

Its never brought up again

They could potentially bring it back. its up in the air.

A lot of this show is like that, feels like its just stringing us along as they make up plot points.

Attached: 1599772859251.png (2550x3300, 687.2K)

Bump

Attached: Countdown_44cov.jpg (400x600, 84.93K)

this retard deserved to die, its insane how the only capable man in the kingdom(Viren) is treated as some bad guy by almoust everyone.

>Make the king black
>He's a terrible leader who makes lots of bad decisions and lets his advisor manipulate him

What did Aaron mean by this?

Attached: Claudia pondering.jpg (928x928, 104.24K)

Attached: Ramesses_II.png (533x300, 90.12K)

But he didnt listen to his advisor which was part of what led to more problems

I'd argue he's worse. PB at least gave somewhat of a shit about her subjects, meanwhile king dindu was fine with letting thousands of his starve for no gain but feeling like the good guy.

Tbf God pretty much mind controlled him to be bad for his own agenda.

>nig nog king is the worst king in fiction
>nig nog king gets turned into fried chicken
Holy shit, are the Dragon Prince writers wayist?

Well every time he listened to his advisor, that also led to more problems

I think the writers dropped that completely. Same way ATLA dropped the planned plot point where Momo was gonna be the reincarnation of Monk Gyatso.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we never saw that bird again, and the first episode now just has this weird bird thing that never gets explained.

This guy really stagnated into a lazy piece of shit the second he actually became king. It’s like night and day comparing who he is when he’s planning and executing his coup, and who he is when he’s on the throne. He just totally ceases all effort.

Attached: 1823339E-6696-47E5-922E-9CCF9CF59458.jpg (1200x675, 63.13K)