Why did they cancel Owl House, bros? It had everything: nice characters, cool story, cute little lesbians...

Why did they cancel Owl House, bros? It had everything: nice characters, cool story, cute little lesbians. Was it too much for that fucking Mouse?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-201208_Chrome.jpg (1010x720, 120.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2H0x3oUqFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's getting a conclusion by March, it's not cancelled because the story is concluding. Tell, user, would you really want Owl House to be like Adventure Time? End it short and it end it good like Over the Garden Wall.

You didn't watch it legally and the twitter online fandom were a vocal minority likely using bots so it sucked in tv ratings and did worse then Jake Long reruns with Disney+ ratings.

But it's gonna be so fucking thight, like, essentially 6 more episodes aren't gonna cut it, user, and that AT argument is retarded cause that shit keeps spewing more and more shit even after it's actual ending

People love to talk shit about shows that go on for so long they become utter garbage, but when something is finished while its still good they whine 'why did it have to end while it's still good'

Dykes are unmarketable in China and Latinx Americx, Disney's biggest markets

Did amphibia do better?

Too many sexual themes. They didn't want to keep ordering episodes about amity's frustrations as a female incel

It was already a problem child for Disney ever since the pedo scandal and necessary delay/rework of the first season. Then when it finally did get underway it showed to not be as marketable as Disney hoped because it ends up being really nothing more than gay kids shit.

The final nail in the coffin was when Dana, retard that she is, bit the hand that feeds and publicly denounced Disney.

>in China
Yes.
>and Latinx Americx
The latin american dub literally went gayer than the English for the confession scene.

Attached: 1563491607744.png (583x702, 318.58K)

show

Yes.

Kids didn't watch it. Only creepy lesbian millennials watched it.

yeah and the ratings of Owl House in Latin America are extremely low.

>Why did they cancel Owl House, bros?
Cause it wasn't making diawny enough money.

>It had everything

No it didn’t.

>nice characters, cool story, cute little lesbians.

The characters are awful almost every episode focus’s on a screeching baby for it’s B plot. The story is a wreck and riddled with plot holes and logic gaps. Lesbians yeah take away that ship and there’s not much to the show. At least Amity would have a personality again though other than man I love my girlfriend.

>Was it too much for that fucking Mouse?
Problem was there wasn’t enough there for the show itself.

I feel like that describes most modern cartoons sadly

it says: do you want to be my girlfriend? youtu.be/X2H0x3oUqFk

(thanks alberto fernandez hijo de puta)

Not really, about the same

That's exactly why Disney Channel and Cartoon Network are cancelling shows like Ampibia and Owl House and producing shit like the Ghost and Molly McGee and Big City Greens. They are looking for the next Baby Shark, that is where the money is. They want preschoolers and kids under 10 to be their target audience, not creepy childless millenials obsessed with shipping underage characters with each other.

Do your arms get tired, Anonymous?

Attached: goalpost.jpg (240x240, 20.44K)

disney make cartoons for children, not landwhales lesbians from twitter and pedos

Hey I’ll have you know I’m a creepy millennial father.

Why does every show need lesbians now? They are less than single digit percentage in most countries.

because there are a lot of lesbians working in media for some reason and they want self-insert