Cosmo! Wanda! I wish Vicky was naked and embarrassed in public!

>Cosmo! Wanda! I wish Vicky was naked and embarrassed in public!

Attached: 1606859833260.jpg (625x430, 33.7K)

That's probably against 29 different things in the big book about what fairies can do.

>Timmy Turner you've exceeded the number of wishes any human is allowed to give. Now your soul belongs to me!!

Attached: images (1).jpg (265x190, 9.39K)

>lol no

>"Sure thing Timmy! Hope you don't mind if I leave you naked in public too, that way she can be embarrassed for your tiny dick!"

Attached: latest[1].png (664x594, 9.94K)

TIMMY TURNER
YOUR DISREGARD FOR THE RULES HAS GONE TOO FAR

Attached: media_FF4meLtXsAUSwb_[1].jpg_name=orig.jpg (611x523, 41.99K)

Bump

WAAAAAAAIT
WAAAAAAAAAIT
WAAAAAAIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER
We challenge you to a rock off!
Give us one chance to rock your socks off!

Didn't Da Rulez only have like three rules at the beginning? Was Timmy just such a menace that they had to keep adding more until it was the size of a bible?

Sorry timmy looks like all magic in the realm is being blocked because until black lives matter, magic for over privileged kids does not matter.

Yeah pretty much

Kek based timmy.

Then just wish everyone was white. Boom everyone is privileged.

That's stupid everyone should be black.

They had a episode where he wished everyone was a grey blob, close enough.

>Didn't Da Rulez only have like three rules at the beginning? Was Timmy just such a menace that they had to keep adding more until it was the size of a bible?
no it was always a massive tome of a rule book, they just introduced various rules gradually as needed for plots and/or gags rather than establishing it all at once, including at least once where it's not directly stated but one can extrapolate from implications, like it's against Da Rules to directly use a Wish to cause harm or death to someone(that gets established pretty darn early in the show), in a later episode we find out that one of Cosmo & Wanda's previous Godkids had somehow used their magic to cause the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand causing WWI to happen, not hard to connect the dots and have that be the reason why you can't wish for that kind of thing when it would have been an essential type of wish for most of Human history

this one is dumb, Fairy Wishes normally don't result in Monkey's Paw outcomes, Timmy's troubles usually come from unintended consequences of the initial wish* rather than the wish itself directly being twisted around(with the occasional exception like a couple times Cosmo screwing the wish up because he's an idiot and misheard the wish, or on one or two occasions Wanda intentionally twists a wish to prove a point to Timmy), Cosmo wouldn't just twist the wish out of intentional malice like in your post

*like for example the episode Just Desserts, initially the wish for every meal to be dessert goes perfectly fine, it's only the unexpected result of everyone getting so fat that it'll throw the Earth's balance off so much it falls into the sun that leads to Timmy needing to get the wish undone

drawfags

we need more female crime wave parodies

Attached: vicky_enf_streaking__in_timmy_s_situation_by_stupidsexyandroid18_deqjbs9-fullview.jpg (1280x1189, 174.96K)

Fuck!
FUUUCK!
FUU~UH~UUCK!

THE DEMON CODE PREVENTS ME, FROM DENYING A ROCK OFF CHALLENGE! WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS? WHAT'S THE CA~AH~ATCH?

Attached: tenacious-d-pick-of-destiny-devil-horns.gif (500x248, 527.89K)

Didn't that happen to Francis and Crocker in one episode?

fligu gigu

Luckily there's no shortage of good looking female FOP characters to put in Timmy's place.

Attached: Fairly Odd Women.jpg (1492x1992, 545.9K)