Listen to me. I'm not going to go to the movies with you! I just don't like you... that way

>Listen to me. I'm not going to go to the movies with you! I just don't like you... that way.
>I'm sorry Finn, I just... I don't wanna date you.
Why do people pretend Finn ever had a chance with Marceline, this was way back in season 2

Attached: C1817F4B-32CE-48AA-BF04-9C58EFA514AF.jpg (1280x719, 186.95K)

Attached: C4wV-DpWEAEKFhV.jpg (594x594, 31.51K)

I always wanted him to be with Princess Bubblegum, anyway. Marceline felt more like an older sister than a romantic interest for Finn. I don't know why anyone seriously ships them beyond self-inserters.

Finncel self inserters.

I always think of Bubblegum as the unattainable love interest in which Finn will eventually moved on.

I still miss him

Was he perma ban? or a temporary one? I still miss Mona Lisa user.

Because
>no tongue

Also because Pen said her and PB were supposed to be his Betty and Veronica, it's like saying "why do people pretend PB ever had a chance with Marceline, they were angry at each other in S1 and S2" or "Catra and Adora will never get together they hate each other", characters develop, arcs happen

Attached: 52b18b83c.jpg (500x381, 41.63K)

Yeah, Marceline and Catra didn’t say they would never date their girlfriends

Yeah what they expressed for their eventual partners was far worse and getting to a point where they end up dating was far less believable and a bigger reach

Attached: 1985.jpg (960x500, 33.79K)

Not really, Marceline straight up said he was not at all attracted to Finn
But ships starting with characters disliking each other happen all the time. It’s called hatefucking. Sure there’s gate but they’re also attracted to someone.

half of marceline's personality was full of teasing and screwing with finn's head.
She's the exact kind of girl who says she will never love you, but flirt with you 10 minutes later. She's was a trickster, but that aspect of her personality completely went out the window.

>fictional characters are literally unable to lie or change their minds
Oh user..

Pretty sure nothing says this was a lie. Marceline did not wanna date Finn. Never ever.
All done earnestly. Doesn’t like him that way

>Pretty sure nothing says this was a lie. Marceline did not wanna date Finn. Never ever.
Pen does

Attached: sugar.png (1900x1200, 1.1M)

Yeah that Finn likes Marceline
Not that she wants to date Finn, he dries her pussy faster than a fruit dehydrator

God dykecels are seething huh.

Give it up, you are objectively, irrefutably, undeniably, evidently in the wrong

Attached: Pitch-bible-20.jpg (904x352, 89.75K)

Don’t see anything about her wanting to date him
Judging by Ash and Bubblegum she is not attracted to people shaped like potatoes

Dykecel, please

Attached: 015048.png (280x280, 121.11K)

>Characters Develop, Arcs Happen
That's not what Sugar did in the slightest. She self-inserted as Marcy and threw a tantrum to get her fujoship while getting Muto to be her simp.

Finn also says he's not interested in Marceline that way immediately after this. I don't really care if people want to ship them, but anyone who got angry that they didn't happen was delusional cause it was never presented as an option.

>Finncels still seething even almost five years later
kek

How is my fault Finn is fat?

This show was the beginning of a great period in cartoons and then eventually the beginning of everything currently wrong with modern cartoons. I wish they would stop listening to and hiring children that can only think about sex and relationships.

temp ban
Mods even gave him a custom ban warning

I dropped the show long time ago, so with which girl Finn ended? another literal who like Mordecai in Regular Show?

No
He ended up with no one at the end based on the ending

Well last girl Finn had a love interest was Huntress Wizard, I said last because it's blurry. As the final scene we see of Finn is him going to the afterlife with his love interest left up in the dirt. Leading to people believing he's an incel cause he didn't have a love interest.

Finn even says he wasn't interested in her. He just wanted someone to go with the movies. Finncels are so pathetic.

As a man who consider only the comic as canon, Phobie.

Actually if PB (Princess Bettie originally) is Betty and Marceline is Veronica, then Marceline would be the endgame for Finn if we go by who Archie chose

Attached: 1598.jpg (1000x1559, 478.6K)

No one because the show went from a kid that loves adventure and turning into a cool adventurer to a show about a loser man who should be hated by everyone and all the girls fuck each other.

He fucked his great niece.

I remember an interview with Rebecca Sugar where she talks about how the crew's description of the Ice King was "a rumplestiltskin-esque character", but she couldn't comprehend that and wanted his motivations to be more human. I get the impression she just wasn't a very good fit for the show.

Why does Jughead look so mournful in this?

Wrong
He doesn’t end up with either, that storyline was paired with Archie ending up with Betty through Memory Lane
Learn your Archie

Didn't Archie die by gunshot? or am I remembering it wrong. Been a long while since I read Archie, last I heard was some guy telling me that Archie was killed by a gunshot

No amount of your headcanon will erase the things that happened

Attached: 1581.gif (700x386, 2.31M)

Probably because with all the money Archie spent on the ring he could have bought hamburgers instead.

Nobody
That was Life With Archie, another
timeline
Currently Archie is playing a Fortnite parody with Jughead, Forknife
Yeah like Marceline saying she would never date Finn ever

She's just not a good writer in general

He shouldve raped her if she didnt want him willingly

Attached: 9DC89D80-9FA1-4205-92ED-A51354742927.jpg (1998x1540, 362.82K)

Only ugly people rape