This was probably the most excited I ever got for an unexpected reference

This was probably the most excited I ever got for an unexpected reference.

Attached: Wha..jpg (970x683, 64.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FOzecWil4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a thumbs up for me Brother HH

What does it mean

rasslin

Attached: nwo.jpg (1200x675, 99.15K)

Im just dissapointed that not one modern day cartoon has referenced bullet club like nwo was referenced back in the day. even though they are just as popular and well known as the NwO were

Attached: wp2014598.jpg (1024x768, 98.68K)

Wrestling isn't as mainstream popular now as it was when the NWO were a thing. It's a lot more niche now. Normies aren't going to get references to a thing from Japanese wrestling the way a normie would have got an NWO reference back in the day.

No kid cartoon is going to put BULLET Club in their show

Wrasslin died when the Hulkster retired.

When was the last time the Bullet Club was cool, when AJ Styles was still around?

>Wrasslin
The Hulkster killed wrasslin after he fucked over WCW and that's a shoot jack

Nigga With Odor

Attached: N.png (516x461, 468.88K)

Remember when the Ultimate Warrior appeared to Hogan in a mirror?

>that awful botch were Hogan could light the fire paper correctly and looked like a massive geek in front of everyone
It brought it all upon himself.

Basically Qanon before Qanon, and since Vince McMahon is essentially Donald Trump's twin brother from another mother, he used it to market his media empire, much like how Trump would do the same for his political empire.

Is John Cena fucking retired or not?

They have to pay WWE if they do

He's done, but could probably go back if he needed the check like the Rock because WWE is not so hot these days despite making millions.

Fuck off, schizo.

>says the Q supporter

I'm fairly certain that WWE don't have the copyright on Bullet Club user

He had a pretty good for modern WWE standards send off against Roman Reigns last year but for the most part he's done
youtu.be/5FOzecWil4c

>Q supporter
It's a wrestling team, you mentally ill retard.

In case you're not a late-zoomer, you would know WCW (Ted Turner's competitor towards WWF, known as WWE by 2002).

With a name that references a pervasive conspiracy theory that served as the blueprint for Qanon

>portrays wrestling fan as obese, angry, retard with a unibrow
Accurate even back in the day

I was JUST thinking about that bit before entering this thread wtf

He's pretty much doing with The Rock is doing, and by that, I mean starring in pretty shitty movies.