Why did Pixar stop making memorable animated movies?

Why did Pixar stop making memorable animated movies?

Attached: FAAE4496-F886-4B91-9F82-9A2759DA3879.jpg (828x1033, 407.18K)

It’s going to be quickly forgotten not because anything in the actual movie, but because it’s getting dumped to streaming

Reminder that Disney is sabotaging them.

post the lewds already thats the only reason OP made this thread

Is there any Pixar movie that isn't mentioned at least once a month somewhere?

Reminder that Pixar doesnt matter until black lives matter.

Any Forums

It's their only strategy to lure in disney+ subscribers

They didn't have anything noteworthy after Toy Story.

Brave
Onward
Soul
The new buzz lightyear movie looking like its gonna tank.

what do 2000's Canada and Ghibli have in common?

They both went to shit in america when the rapist left.

Dude, there's another thread about Turning Red where Any Forums posters, coomers and TERFs are all fighting each other because of their own shit takes about the movie.
At this rate, no one here is going to forget about the movie.
>CitrusPress
Ah yes, that Alt-Nerd that also tried saying "PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FORGET ABOUT THAT NEW SUPERMAN SHOW ONCE IT'S CANCELLED", when it still hasn't gotten released yet.

Don't underestimate leaf weeb culture. We have Sailor Moon. And, uh... Anime North. And, uhh.... Sugar from YTV. And uhhh...... Cybersix?

Proof I'm not making this up

Attached: Alt-Nerd's Predictions about a show that still isn't out yet.png (588x1000, 311.34K)

Thank god for that.

But user, pixar is Disney

….never
I’m being serious, Luca was the MOST STREAMED film in every streaming service out there

That’s not Pixar, that’s Disney animation dropouts that got hired to be part of the C team at Pixar
Lightyear is going to the actual good Pixar movie since that’s what the main team has been working on since even during Toy Story 4.

Yeah, a stream of piss in the toilet.

So was Blue Sky

Watch Lightyear be a bigger flop than Red.

For the sake of quality control, I honest to god pray that none of these Twitter cartoon fans ever get jobs in the animation industry.

Attached: 1636769817248.jpg (969x742, 259.32K)

I'll never forget that Luca controversy of whether or not the kids were gay, and the director saying the movie isn't gay. Though Disney themselves forces people not to make gay movies.

Are you CitrusPress?

They won’t, black listed before they even realize it.

Everyone thinks the black list is some fucking word doc with a list a names but really just think of it as a friend group.

“Hey that guy is literally an asshole and hard to work with, don’t bother adding him to the project. He won’t mesh well”

I’m glad none of these fucks will make it in, insufferable as it is.

i despise anyone who considers themselves part of the "x twitter" community

It's related to Toy Story, and will absolutely be theaters only. It won't flop.

Who?

Depends on your definition
I care more about the movies actually being good.
Lightyear’s newest trailer shows a lot of good signs with the environments, craft designs and Zerg feeling like a merciless robot.
Turning Red will probably be fine but not super amazing

>someone criticized a cartoon on the internet, that must mean they're hard to work with

Logical.

The Twitter person OP posted, also made this stupidity Are you CitrusPress?

No.
I don't even know or care about this literal twitter who.

In that case, you're a pussy.
Your cartoon never be made.

Black lives have never and will never matter.