Why the absolute FUCK did the writers make her so emotional...

Why the absolute FUCK did the writers make her so emotional, inconsistent and retarded and most importantly a traitor in this scene? I know she's a woman and a dyke but she's awful even by those standards. They should've made Caitlyn say Jinx's name accidentally without realizing what she'd done and have that be reason Vi and Caitlyn part ways temporarily, it would make that "oil and water, wasn't meant to be" moment make a lot more sense and feel less contrived.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-26-20h06m02s451.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P946hxYYUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mmmmmph.. this is now a Vi x Caitlyn thread

Attached: VixCaitlyn.jpg (512x512, 75.71K)

Writers had to reach the important "beats" that were laid out ahead of time and they weren't very thoughtful about how they got from point A to B quite a lot of the time. It happens frequently in Arcane if you dissect it.

>she's sulking because the bridge got blown out
Yeah man, she's totally missing that bridge and and all the sweet memories she had with it :'(
>sister is laying down next to a pack of tnt
>Next scene with Jinx is showing that said stunt was in fact, quite lethal.
>>I bet she totally survived that! Now I'm said for Ms Bridge :(

Bitch has been in jail for quite a few years, unsure if Powder was even alive in the first place (but continously hoping so), is it unreasonably she has done a lot of grieving in the mean time and that scene was showing her coping mechanics?

Her damn first reaction to seeing her father and friends die in front of her was getting extremely pissed, how the fuck do you not see she isn't exactly the "crying her tears out" kind of mourners. People react differently to death, you know?

You’re really bad at naming threads, OP.

Are you the same guy from yesterday? You seethed all day then too. You legitimately sound like you just got out of a bad breakup

I'm pretty convinced OP is just trolling to bring traffic to his Vi threads

It only really happens several times in Act 3, it's why it's the worst Act by far even if the pay offs were great and almost makes it worth it.
Act 2 > Act 1 > Act 3
Yes. You're not supposed to actually verbalize this you retard.

Attached: FMiRJULVgAsN1Zu.jpg (1900x1141, 568.52K)

I'm not sure if you're being obtuse because you think it's fun or if you're genuinely this dumb, but stop coping. Vi did NOT think in episode 8 that her sister is dead.

No, this is now a Jilco thread.

Attached: 1644361104282.jpg (2900x3085, 2.82M)

Go back to /trash/ faggot, you'll get this thread deleted

Fucking MOBA

Shit my bad

No.

Attached: 1644739116303.jpg (800x800, 196.14K)

>She doesn't think Jinx is dead in that scene
Literally they make a point to show how it was a lethal incident. She was literally laying down next to a pack of tnt we know and have seen IT CAN KILL.
Hoping for something =/ thinking something. But since you are such a vifag please tell me what else she thinks

Schneebros he got it right again
youtube.com/watch?v=4P946hxYYUQ

Your mom is a MOBA.

>It only really happens several times in Act 3
There's also silly inconsistencies like Deckard just staring at Vander choking Silco for a solid minute and doing nothing. Where the writers/animators care more about a scene being "cool" than logical. I can't off the top of my head remember the others but I remember 2 or 3 other points where when I was rewatching with an extremely critical mindset things just didn't add up and could only be explained as them wanting to show off set-pieces or cool things rather than make sense.

I'm not a Vifag, I just don't like people doing mental gymnastics to excuse bad writing. You're dead wrong if you think Vi in episode 8 thought her sister is dead, you're just trying to give the writers an excuse for making Vi a retard during the Council scene. Vi thought her sister was alive, that was the main motivation for all her actions in acts 2 and 3. The story never conveyed any belief from Vi that she thinks Jinx is dead.

Deckard just standing and other minor inconveniences aren't really comparable to something like the council scene.

Lol, Jinx fucking Vander and Benzo’s sloppy seconds.

>blah blah blah dyke degeneracy domestic violence shit
Doesnt matter. Jinx show. Jinx thread. Silco is Jinx's sugar daddy, so it's also SilcoXJinx thread. BOOM! EXPLOSIONS! RATATATATATATATA
Those based fellas here gets it.

Attached: Jinx_43fa38_9151629.jpg (1200x787, 180.1K)

based

Attached: 1643640588114.png (1371x1400, 1.2M)

>blahblahblah I want to get any thread with actual discussion deleted for the sake of my degenerate fetish

>Jilcofag's aren't even hiding that they prefer their coomerposting over discussion
The. Copypasta. Is. Always. Right.

>tfw only Silco will ever know just how tight that booty is

Attached: nyyriyh03t381.png (545x810, 426.7K)

Why is Sevika so mean to Jinx?

Attached: Ren posting 1.webm (1200x510, 2.88M)