Holy shit

Holy shit

Attached: 1645843000227.png (1090x1026, 702.19K)

Better than doing nothing at all.

Attached: batman-superman-robin-captain-america-propaganda.jpg (963x481, 181.43K)

Sneed

Damn, Bucky looked like THAT?

This is slightly cringe, is it? If so, why?
And why should we care?

Attached: Spidey u mad.jpg (680x453, 19.59K)

Why are they supporting Margenism?

Cuando yo la vi wujuju

What is this feeling this image gives? I can't really describe it

Attached: 1264.png (666x666, 316.65K)

So if Marge had red skin and blue+white hair, she'd support Russia?

This has to be the ugliest official art I seen all year.

corpos and twitter/pol/fags don't know shit

looks fake and gay lol
who gives a shit anyway? john china got called out for doing the exact same shit, using the war of ukraine as a medium to shill his garbage show

the ukraine-russo war is a war of propaganda on the west. Both sides have strong supporters pushing false narratives in their own favor. Ignore Russia being the ones causing the conflict, it doesn't makes the means of constant bombardment ethical.

The only thing I don't like is how scared they all look. It makes it seem like they're doing this under gun point.

Corporations and most Americans will forget about Ukraine once it’s no longer trendy. Just like the truck attacks in Paris.

>Ignore Russia being the ones causing the conflict, it doesn't makes the means of constant bombardment ethical.

>Don't be mean to the nuclear power with expansionist ideations bros, they have feelings too! ;_;

Based janny dodging OP

It really isn't. The content itself is bad enough....the "very serious faces" and marge being a flagpole herself are just ridiculous but the fact the quality looks like some third worlder with a pirated version of ms paint made it illustrates even further how shallow and terrible this is. Even those old propaganda cartoons are far better in quality and thought and it's literally the actual point of Captain America. This was went at with the same spirit of Simpsons chasing a shallow meme they don't quite understand.

Attached: .jpg (1620x1080, 428.24K)

>entire world knew it was coming for over a month
>wait till it begins
>OH NO HOW DARE THEY DO THE THING WE KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO DO.
UN, NATO, AND EU knew this shit was coming a mile away.

>Any Forums
It’s not even worth it arguing with you

ukranian flag will now forever make me think of this

Attached: c2c53df4845712added209ff7861f903.png (768x576, 539.66K)

Genuine question, how does Superman throwing the rock at such a force that he is putting his body weight into it not blast through the fucking banner? I understand that they need to keep the picture there to prove a point, as all propaganda does; but this just seems lazy.

I mean, if you’re going to use Superheroes to condone racist propaganda, then at least be consistent. This is why nobody takes seriously, they’re fucking retards.

Why does Putin even want Ukraine, it's a shithole

Biden, EU and NATO don’t give a shit about the Ukraine. If anything letting Ukraine fall to Russia benefits the west more. EU army gets funding, NATO gets more funding, America somehow use Ukraine falling to sending more money to Israel.

>ppl don't remember recent events anymore
now this is what scares me the most.
we're truly living in a twilight zone episode.

Sounds more like Black Mirror.

How soon until Disney will use Ukraine to sell overprice cookies and T shirts like they did with BLM?

Because they don't want NATO to put nuclear weapons right at their border.

I admit I'm in front of screens to much but I'm the only one who's brought this up in real life conversation this whole week. That does kinda freak me out.

A combination of a few things. There's a warm water port that the Russia government wants, they don't want Ukraine formally joining NATO because then the West can freely move soldiers and missiles there (same reason why China protects North Korea - the one thing they don't want is a Western-backed unified Korea right on their doorstep) and Putin is hellbent on holing up his "Strongman of Russia" image for his legacy.

they probably want that little something insider chernobyl' nuclear plant.
you know, that little item that could deal massive damage if they casually toss it in any major city in the planet?
wowee user, imagine the radiation of an atomic bomb but without the explosion.

>now this is what scares me the most.
we're truly living in a twilight zone episode
How many people even remember Taliban took back Afghanistan? A month after China take back Taiwan. It will back to business as usual.

i went full hermit for a month and i come back to a new war, what the fuck happened

Attached: 5fb942a927586c8595f6560d905bf9c74faf3cb7r1-966-878v2_128.jpg (512x465, 33.83K)

The entire reason Russia is in Ukraine right this minute is because Ukraine displayed "Interest in NATO", AKA, they asked NATO for help against the Russian aggression they had been building to for the past month.

Everyone knew it would happen, and that's literally why it happened

Attached: rentfree.png (368x500, 85.17K)

lol, the level of taking stock art and altering it is embarrassing, but what the fuck is going on with marge and the flag?

Russia needs a good kicking, then maybe they will stop being corrupt and gay.

It's Soviet clay according to him. He's been butthurt about the collapse of the Soviet Union since it happened. This is also why he probably won't stop with just the Ukraine.