New TGAMM Tonight

What are your predictions for these things? Will you hate them?

Attached: little characters.jpg (1096x1550, 369.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm guessing ghost doggos

parking here

Attached: 1645545148211.jpg (1440x1440, 250.69K)

Scratch's butt babies

Never seen this show, whats it like? I assume its episodic with one great big "serious" threat lurking in the shadows and all that?

You guessed correctly. There's a "Flow of Failed Phantoms" that's introduced in ep. 1 which is basically a tornado of failed souls you're senetenced to by the face of death. Similar to the pit of Hades from "Hercules." But, Scratch is pretty good at his job so it's not mentioned much. It's a really cute show with a great VA cast and some songs. Lotta likeable characters. And the animation is an absolute firework show! Very pleasing, possibly my favorite show since early Adventure time.

Attached: 1633564501929.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Only in the the sense of (literal) soul-crushing bureaucracy and trying not to fall afoul of it.

>predictions
Andrea will hire the Molly and Libby to exorcise a ghost haunting her house.

Scratch's cute and marketable nephews.
They solve mysteries.

ghost babies
probably
>CAPTCHA: WBABY

Soon.

Attached: Onions.webm (720x480, 29.22K)

>twins come to bother Pete and claim they're better than him
>Pete reveals he has a ghost to impress them
>The twins reveal they have ghosts too
That's what I'm expecting

One will have the ability to stop time and the other will accelerate it

>The twins reveal they have ghosts too

fuck, that would be hilarious. I'm mad this probably isn't going to happen.

Attached: 1636813366794.jpg (347x320, 36.16K)

What time is the episode?

About 4 more hours.

Here's the MEGA with all the most up to date episodes in the meantime.

mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g

Attached: 273917704_3215828911980894_2426128719096750262.jpg (1080x790, 91.7K)

Attached: nice legs.gif (600x320, 3.05M)

There has to be some other people around the world who are also cursed with a ghost.

Sorry I didn't see your reply user, here's the laughing girls you wanted.

Attached: 1578707396744.png (1683x1028, 2.54M)

WOW WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS PLOT BEFORE?

>Andrea's addiction to Emoji's given to her by her father is Molly's version of Pacifica's storyline with that stupid fucking bell

This show is painfully unoriginal. The fucking irony how Disney FINALLY gets over its Gravity Falls high and no longer wants to deal with anymore shows too similar to Gravity Falls they unintentionally get a show that is just the worst of Season 2A.

The fucking scenarios you put in your head to justify your butthurt. Cry more you big baby.

ITS GRAVITY FALLS

ANDREA IS FUCKING PACIFICA. The fucking fact how Andrea's original beta design featured her as a generic blonde girl shows this show has directly copied Gravity Falls and there is no fucking way thats coincidental

Its proof everyone at Cal-Arts knows each other and copies each others homework. That why Amphibia and Owl House have literal mirror plots.