So what's the Any Forumsnsensus?

So what's the Any Forumsnsensus?

Attached: VXMA_S1_PRPosterFrame_Tentacles_1280x720_Evergreen_en-US_thumb.jpg (700x394, 120.65K)

It’s ok

Drizzt book adaptations when

I enjoyed it.

Meh

>Critical Role
Pass
Improv stories are only fun when you're part of the improv

okay there del close

Grog=Pike>Vax>Post-Scanbo Scanlan>Vex>Percy>Keyleth>Pre-Scanbo Scanlan
Official character ranking

That is much too old a reference for Any Forums

I liked it

Attached: vox machina kiki Kame Hame Ha.jpg (1280x720, 185.25K)

good trash.

It's based on a D&D campaign so obviously the worldbuilding/plot progression isn't always going to be there since 90% of D&D campaigns are just a bunch of friends dicking around in *generic fantasy setting*

don't tell anyone and you'll get a free PBR at UCB East

I think it's fine if you have a passing knowledge of D&D/fantasy. Apparently it sends the casual /tg/ browser into a frenzy. I like this version a lot better since I tried the stream/youtube and I do not have five hours for that workshop.

The story is pretty decent but the characters are the first funny D and D character I thought of in high school and they seem to think it's clever.

"What if we made the big guy like REAL dumb?"
"Oh wait wait what if we made the bard, and get this it's fucking hilarious, have sex with everyone!?"

It's aight

I liked it, made me go out and buy some D&D dice for no reason.

As a story it sucks ass but as a DnD campaign that got animated its pretty good. I wish they'd play that aspect because showing it as an actual narrative is just not good.

There’s hundreds of 3-4 hour long episodes of Critical Role for that.

For many of them it was their first D&D character.

I hate their depiction of Keyleth in the cartoon. She deserves to be hated because she’s a truly terrible character in the campaign. I don’t know anything about editing or else I’d make like a supercut type video called “why was Keyleth so many critters least favorite character” or something.

First two episodes were basically terrible, after that it mellowed out.

Okay show. Solid C+, maybe even a B-.

Wish there were more like it.

Starts absolute shit, works it’s way up to decent. Some potential if they smooth out the animation and kick whoever wrote the first few episodes out of the writers room.

theres no way anyone is going back to watch those, theres just too many, I'm catching up on campaign 3, cuz theres only 14 videos so far

Attached: fearne.png (1638x2048, 2.55M)

>eserves to be hated because she’s a truly terrible character in the campaign
in that case wouldnt make sense they change her for the show? also, gimme the highlights, I'm curious

Some other autist has probably made it already.