Your favorite cartoon:

Your favorite cartoon:
Why I (a zoomed) should watch it:

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10.79K)

You shouldn't watch my favorite cartoon. You'd probably hate it. But even worse, you could love it, post it on social media, get legions of your retarded generation to obsess over it, and make being a fan of it incredibly embarrassing

Watch Dawn of the Croods for Eep.

This.

Why?

I used to want to share a lot of my favorite old things with the younger generation. I even tried to force it on anyone. Now I'd rather actively hide it from them because of how rude they are. I swear most of what I watched was from before my time but they act like they'll puke if exposed to anything before 2010.

For Eep

I don't think you have the attention span for it.

>a zoomed

Reminder to people on this board: The oldest zoomers are in their mid 20s.

>defensive zoomer: Detected

A lot of people think you have to be born after 2000 to be a zoomer for some reason.

OP, I do not think you are what you say you are to begin with, but regardless I'm going to say that you should consume content of any kind based on your interest in it. If you have to ask for recommendations while simultaneously asking me to sell it to you like this then it sort of seems like you don't actually want to consume new (old!) content.

Attached: 1627871970542.jpg (1080x718, 260.76K)

the show is about mental illness which you zoomzooms can definitely relate to more than the generation before you

Attached: picture.jpg (925x693, 250.26K)

Ok what's it called?

>I even tried to force it on anyone

holy shit it's supposed to say " I Never even tried to force it on anyone." Fuck me I need to re-read what I type and stop making so god damn many typs.

I'll freely admit that I'm a 25 year old zoomer. I have nothing to hide. It's just weird that I keep getting lumped in with teenagers and pre-teens, when I haven't been a teenager in 6 years, you know? It's like how there are 41 year old Millennials right now who don't like being lumped in with 26 year old millennials. Same generation regardless.

Said people are all born between 1996 and 1999. Zoomers.

Yeah and '89 and '95 are more like zoomers than early and mid millennials who pretend to be gen x anyway.

kevin spencer

If it makes you feel better all these labels are arbitrary. Just a means for companies to label us to sell us more accurately.

then don't take it personally if you know no one is talking about you? are you retarded?

Zoomers worship blacks, so you should watch The Proud Family and Static Shock.

Venture Bros
It's funny and well written, with some surprisingly strong character stuff once it gets rolling. It is also capeshit, so bear that in mind.

Attached: Venture Bros_Season 6 Poster (25%).jpg (1369x1819, 3.15M)