This might be the biggest cringe to come out of cartoons in years...

This might be the biggest cringe to come out of cartoons in years, the fact it’s nearing 20 million views makes it even worse.

Attached: DD4052BB-B58E-4DAA-92AB-C40E4B26C545.jpg (1878x1043, 926.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Btu0O47u3rY&ab_channel=AdultSwim
youtu.be/tztimMrzPSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are right but you will be told you aren't.

Did this thing ever get greenlighted

Crossovers and refrences are the cheapest form of fan service. That’s not new.

You're just a contrarian faggot op. It's not amazing. It's nothing new. But to say it's that bad is just disingenuous. God knows shit from crunchyroll or some dead end streaming site or the garbage comedy central shits out is way worse. You just want to get people to give you (you)s. You'll get them too because everyone here falls for bait.

Attached: 1644565424379.jpg (1600x900, 57.54K)

Fucking exactly. I'm surprised Any Forums sucked it off so much at first. It's creepypasta fanfic with a budget.

Not even close. Yeah it's cringe, but it's based cringe, like Night of the Were Ed, not cringe cringe, like Steven Universe.

>it's based cringe
No it’s fucking not, I thought it was amazing this existed at first but after rewatching it recently the pure cringe cringe hits you like a sack of bricks especially when they start playing the slow eerie version of the theme song while the ‘serious’ clips play at the end. I had to turn off the video.

Imagine defending a big studio prime time show by comparing it to second rate Canadian shows made for streaming sites.

It comes off as genre aware for cringecore.

Nigga it's a YouTube video. And I mentioned full blown channels like Comedy Central or Netflix. I'm not even saying this shit is good. But when you start anything with "this is the most cringe thing ever" or the equivalent it's clearly just bait.

>AND THERE'S LIKE A GLITCH IN THE MULTIVERSE AND ALL OF MY FAVORITE CARTOONS CROSSOVER AND LIKE MY SELF-INSERT OC TURNS INTO THIS SUPER BADASS AND LEADS THEM ALL IN THE CHARGE
this is some legit 12 year old shit the more that I think about it

>nearing 20 million views
That's 'normal' people for you. Believe me OP, I couldn't agree more, but people like us will always be wrong.

Attached: 1605040528075.jpg (349x360, 21.23K)

Normies are now thinking this show is based of that fnf mod

error sans is popular enough that it ended up in the russian dall-e keywords

Who cares about view counts. You know you can buy views, right? Companies can get you a million views if you hand them money, they have fake accounts.

What is this?

No word on it yet. I'd be surprised if it didn't though.
Adult Swim put out this video on Halloween last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=Btu0O47u3rY&ab_channel=AdultSwim
It got massive attention and is by far their most popular non-Rick and Morty related piece of media in years. It's only a short but the maker of it said that if it got enough attention it might get green-lit.

>Pibby is about to beat Too Many Cooks in views.
oh hell no!

Attached: 64f64f10326cb81b35c8927af8580961.gif (300x168, 1.05M)

Attached: FDNxSiUVUAAh12h.jpg (680x509, 49.89K)

at this point the whole corruption idea is more popular than the teased show.
youtu.be/tztimMrzPSE
if fusionfall was gonna get remade they better do it now.
>every lapping up mutliverse shit
>everyone lapping up any mmo that comes out
its the perfect storm