10 minutes into the first episode and the gang just stole a human corpse

10 minutes into the first episode and the gang just stole a human corpse.

Attached: MI.jpg (1024x576, 85.98K)

Shaggy and Scooby Get a Clue was better

This show and Zombie Island are the only Scooby Doo media worth watching.

15 minutes in and there's already trans representation.

Be Cool is better than Mystery Inc.

What's New is far better than Mystery Inc.

If you keep watching you'll see totally not-nazi robots gun down a lesbian. To death.

Now, am I making that up or is it actually in the show? You'll have to keep watching to find out.

don't make me do this man, I hate scooby-doo

I remember giving the premiere a miss, and then going on Any Forums the next day to find everyone going nuts over it. Changed my mind right quick.

8 minutes into episode 3 and Velma is sitting on a traffic cone and gradually sinking deeper.

Fuck off

Shaggy is the most normal person in the group

This. The Mr. E storyline was far more cleverly put together than the entire pretentious 'Scooby is a talking dog because he's actually an ancient alien' bullshit. I still can't believe that people defend Mystery Inc after that ending and the Shaggy/Velma/Scooby shipping love triangle.

Attached: wtf.png (476x506, 405.76K)

Seethe faggot.

Yeah its pretty good. I like how means by which culprits pretend to be monsters gets increasingly outlandish. And then at some point the tech gets so crazy they are going toe-to-toe against robots and new organisms engineered in a lab.

Oh, you guys lmao.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x500, 44.98K)

>Ruined Velma permanently for generations to come
>Fred is a mongoloid
Pass

Nah, I think I'll just continue enjoying the superior modern scooby show.

Attached: tumblr_0288870e51a8d0ef08c683af71b30cc2_f0f0f3aa_1280.png (1280x1822, 1015.15K)

Sorry, I meant Professor Huh, not Mr E. These punny names all sort of blend together.

cope

This version of Velma is great and those bows are cute.

Attached: 5APKo0e.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Based

This Velma is a cunt and I don't like her

Attached: 1645750136406.png (600x400, 234.34K)