Guardians of the Galaxy

Gamora or Angela?

Attached: gamora_angela_by_mystic_oracle-daygui4.jpg (740x1080, 237.86K)

Gamora’s not queer, right?

Gamora with the woke Disney costume

Gamora

Attached: 0fbfb5a305216f347967967982325e38.jpg (1280x1810, 230.08K)

Gamora

Attached: DBOoHcjUMAE7KRvvmm.jpg (640x960, 132.98K)

Making Angela Thor's secret sister is still so fucking lame.

Everyone is related to Thor now since his dad is an unmitigated manwhore. It's why he now has two mommies. Technically three given the Phoenix and host are separate but equal.

Angela sucks and shouldn't have been introduced into the Marvel universe, so Gamora

What was Gaiman thinking when selling Angela to Marvel?

Money.

Entirely spite for Todd McFarlane.

he wanted to fuck over mcfarlane for dem dollaz

What was he going to do with her?

Are the events from Spawn still canon to Angela’s current history?

Marvel bought her for a dollar.

Based didn't know he was into Space Lesbos

Probably something like:
>OK, I was legally declared the owner of this character because of a royalties lawsuit. The guy who owes me royalties decided to simply stop using the character. I can't think of any stories I can or want to tell featuring her. I don't even think it would be profitable to try. This major publishing house is offering me a deal to continue a comic book they bought the rights to that I never got to finishing, if I offer this useless character to them I can sweeten the deal and make sure I still get money.

That's probably it. And to be honest, I can't really blame him. If I have something I don't want but can still earn me a one time profit by selling it, I would also do it.

Attached: miracleman shilling marvel.jpg (1988x3056, 2.31M)

Wait till the MCU retcons her into a Ghost Rider villain or be to him what she was to Spawn and watch as the comics undoes it to match it. The Thor sister was the stupidest shit.

I’m only on Spawn#50, but I did read the Angela miniseries when Spawn was found by some random kid on a sidewalk beaten and battered. Will I ever see Angela again?
Angela. She dresses more skimpily, and I never read anything involving Gamora.

>Wait till the MCU retcons her into a Ghost Rider villain or be to him what she was to Spawn
That actually sounds like a good idea, they should have went with that instead of the random Thor sister shit.

They’ll still keep her from the tenth realm of Heven, though.