Serious question: will we see a possible resurgence of Russian themed antagonists in comics due to current rising...

Serious question: will we see a possible resurgence of Russian themed antagonists in comics due to current rising political tensions between Soviets? Also post your favorite Russian characters in general

Attached: 90190330-0EFD-477D-A659-B277EC80CDAF.jpg (828x931, 221.68K)

Remember when Iron Man paid him to attack Congress?

MAGIK!

Attached: Magik 16.jpg (1920x2400, 916.86K)

Attached: magik 9.jpg (563x864, 106.95K)

Russian antagonists never leaved

>Soviets

user the Soviet Union fell decades ago. This is aggression from the Russian government.

Crimson Dynamo has flip flopped

No. We never got Muslim antagonists after 9/11.

Vasili is the ultimate russian character
>big dong like most slavs
>extremelly weak to big breasts, like most slavs
>cures wounds and depression with vodka, like any other russian
>good bro, the only character in the Boys who was never a dick to Hughie
>gets betrayed by americans, like any other russian

Attached: LoveSausage.jpg (426x640, 38.95K)

in Marvel, we kinda already see that in books like Avengers(which had a Winter guard spin-off)and X-force but I think Marvel writers and editors will dance around real-world politics so as to not annoy specific markets.

>betrayed by americans
Butcher is not a burger

because muslims were POCs. Russians however, are seen as whites by the left and are thus fair game.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 961.35K)

Jesus christ, im such a fucking retard. Literally half of the cast is british. fuck

Both hate gays I want a superhero to punch them all to make me feel better and punch the left for being hypocrites too.

I'm going to fap to this guy now everyone can kiss my ass.

Fuck women trannies rednecks and china

Just recently we had an Avengers arc where the Russians acted like the Soviet Union was still around and brainwashed She Hulk into working for them.

That was Titanium Man, user

also, the Russian government gave Dracula Chernobyl a region of Ukraine to be his independent Vampire State

Wonder if the Gremlin will be brought back to life thanks to Krakoa

except for Holy Terror, I guess but that was more the demented Fervent Raving of Miller post 9/11

Not really a favorite yet but he definitely has my interest.

Attached: 24CCF680-E0E0-4377-B709-B055AD20F1E1.jpg (735x960, 113.77K)

Yes we did, the 90s and early 2000s had a lot of anti-muslim antagonist. Ironman was captured by Muslims in the live action and animated movies. Every first person shooter change the enemy from slavic to middle eastern. We even had a lot movies and comedians use allahu akbar jokes.

Attached: 2812.jpg (1200x1200, 213.11K)

>all those years of retconning 60s stories to involve fictitious countries or HYDRA are now irrelevant

Kinda awesome.