Who else likes Doo Dee?

Who else likes Doo Dee?

Attached: Oh brother 1.jpg (420x626, 74.01K)

How's his feet game tho?

Now make Dexter a girl

>Savino seasons

He's shit. OP, I know you just have a fetish for this guy, but thinking savino season threads will live long is kind of futile.

Doo Dee

That's what they went with? I would have use Derrick, Derrin. That way you could call Him Der Der

Doo dee cause it sounds like doodie, savino has achieved humor

He's okay. He's just a generic bully older brother, but with the obnoxious traits taken up to eleven. There's not much reason to care about him.

Question to all Anons...I am a guy and heterosexual...Is normal that male Dii Dii made me horny?

Is normal that male Dii Dii made me horny?
No. And you're either Bi or Gay.

He wasn't bad or great, I think the episode would could have been better, but that can be said for most of the last two seasons.

Only if the keep the size difference.

Attached: Dextra lab.png (1436x760, 1.7M)

Pretty sure if a naked buff dude makes you horny is because either you are gay/bi or you are one of those anime fight dudes who get horny at the idea of fighting a strong dude they saw on the streets.

>Big shirtless shotas
>popular in the 2000s
I miss those times where you could put a fetish in your own show and no one could notice

Oh yeah, Dee Dee is a child so her male safe should be the same age. I guess he is a very muscular 12 year old.

Attached: dee dee.jpg (1280x720, 77.27K)

>>Big shirtless shotas
>I guess he is a very muscular 12 year old.
Is Doo Dee even 12? He looked like a high school senior.

The concept would had been great, but of course Savino had to ruin it with his lack of talent just like The Loud House idea.
Imagine the writers of Dexter and PPG handling The Louds.

Or... the machine also makes you older. So if you think about it, that means Dextra is possible within the rules of the universe. In other word Dextra is second rate canon.

Attached: 1631336466924.jpg (500x794, 123.91K)

>Who else likes Doo Dee?
People like him enough to make 7 season of the show.

Attached: latest[1].png (293x462, 22.74K)

May i have goth Dee dee instead

Attached: 1570232873386.jpg (2000x2000, 689.78K)

I like his room

Attached: DDRoom.jpg (1366x360, 146K)

He was a good guy, Dexter was just jealous of the Chad

I remember a movie abut a girl who crossdressed at her school pretending to be someone else and when some male friends went to her house she pretended her brother's room was her.
The brother's room was the single coolest thing room I ever saw on my short life. I sadly can't remember the name of the movie.

Just One Of The Guys

" Just One of the Guys"
her brother's room was covered in centerfolds. I also liked that part when I briefly saw it as a kid.

>Just One Of The Guys
Yep! thats the movie, but I couldn't find a screenshot of the room in google images.

Dee Dee should have looked like this.

Attached: tumblr_2a8f78726b1134292c92daf26c14944d_18fb328a_500.png (500x320, 217.3K)