Transformers GO! i mean Transformers Bot Bots

TRANSFORMERS GO!

Transformers anons are you ready for the next TV-Y7 2D animated show after Transformers Animated being described as the first Transformers comedy driven series

>This series offers a little something for everyone as BotBots come in a wide and unique range of hysterical characters, who are the epitome of… MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE. They formed squads based on the store they came from, but not every ‘bot was in their correct store when they came to life. By day, these BotBots hide quietly on mall store shelves but at night, they jump headfirst into adventure until a misfit group of BotBots called ‘The Lost Bots’ run into the mall security guard and put all the ‘bots in danger. Will these zany ‘bots be able to overcome their differences, defeat the security guard and gain acceptance with the other ‘bots? The entire family will enjoy this hilarious new series that is silly, wacky, and fun!

>Executive produced by Kevin Burke and Chris “Doc” Wyatt (Spider-Man, Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy, Stretch Armstrong & the Flex Fighters) they also serve as showrunners on the series.

Attached: Transformers BotBots.jpg (1420x800, 184.04K)

calarts

kinda excited for this, people complain about Transformers being so samey, we finally have something thats different for the brand.

what i'm curious is where the voice cast is recording from, Deven Mack i know is in this so this means either Vancouver or Toronto.

id fuck the soccer ball

Kind of funny how this series didn't get a reveal with the other Transformers projects two weeks ago.

>Stretch Armstrong & the Flex Fighters

I liked that show. A shame Hasbro and Netflix didn't.

So the bots in the form of a happy meal?

Attached: 44tvd123.png (460x347, 142.36K)

Nobody's stopping you, user. So make your dreams come true and go fuck a soccer ball.

>Kind of funny how this series didn't get a reveal with the other Transformers projects two weeks ago.

Those were with Paramount Plus, a competitor to Netflix. It's also why there's little info and no release date on the Rise of the TMNT movie.

Attached: spongebob-how-many-times-do-we-need-to-teach-you.gif (260x194, 1.3M)

Why do they all have that Glitch Techs mouth style to them?

Sonic Boom writers are involved so that's a good sign. I actually like these designs from what we see....except that red thing on the right. That's fucking disgusting.

The toyline it's based on is very cartoony in its designs.

What the fuck is this shit? This looks nothing like Transformers. They don't even look like fucking Go-Bots of all things.

It's still weird to me that they waited five years to do this. The toyline came out in 2018, and we haven't heard of any new waves being designed in a while.

Btw:
>BotBotseasily has the highest percentage offemale Transformersin its cast of anyTransformerstoyline, and by a stunningly wide margin. In the first two series alone,39of the 121 characters are female. In fact, it tookTransformersas a wholethirty yearsto approach that number of female toy charactersperiod, and that's includingconvention-exclusive offerings! (Andnotcounting toys that had nobioupon release and were laterretconnedas female.) As of Series 5, roughly a third of the cast is female, with a few bio-less bots and some with no gendered pronouns in their bio at all.

Attached: BotBotsPromoArt.jpg (1200x585, 209.75K)

Bruh the toys have been out for half a decade, if you didn't know by now I doubt you gave a shit about Transformers in the first place.

Something's fucky, whenever a copy/paste tfwiki text on my phone it removes random spaces.

It was a toyline from 2018. I think it's still going. Why it took this long for the cartoon to come out, I have no idea.

Attached: botbot_char_hover.png (1341x640, 111.58K)

I've given a shit about Transformers all my life, but I've never seen this shit before

>kinda excited for this, people complain about Transformers being so samey, we finally have something thats different for the brand.
My defense of the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon from SpectacularSpergs

Spectacular looks like ass anyway.
Sorry, it might be well written but fuck that art style, it pisses me off.

The two on the left are cute cant wait for lewds