Ascended memes are the worst memes

Ascended memes are the worst memes.

Attached: spider-man-no-way-home-pointing.jpg (1240x620, 47.15K)

Memes are propaganda tools

The MCU gets all of the worst Spiderman costumes. They should've just stuck with normal red and blue stuff and given him an accurate Iron Spider suit. The blue glove suit from TASP is the best and I'm disappointed they got rid of it.

hey they did the thing

>literal photoshop artifacts around toby's toby

You can tell by the look on Andrew's face. That this feels forced and cringey af.

Attached: 1645629583095.jpg (152x177, 12.82K)

Would have been funnier if they actually went full ham with the poses.

Tom looks like the only one that's actually there and even then I could just be retarded. You can't be stupid enough to think that's real.

This looks so half-assed.

I don't know, maybe the community manager just told them to do it, unless those guys here each other so much they never were together on set at once it's not unreasonable to assume there was some smartass who showed up one day, saw all three in costume in the same general area and asked them to pose for quick Reddit gold.

Attached: heat.jpg (1200x628, 157.75K)

Blame Spider-Verse for turning the IP into a meme

wanst he the one that proposed to do the meme on screen

It's just a photo from their first day when they met up and danced around in the suits

rude to point

You seriously can't be serious right? You do see the artifacts and stuff right? Is this really the intelligence of the average Marvel fan?

memes seem to be much too bottom-up to be called propaganda. Which meme was invented by an elite think-tank and successfully propagated? Many ideas and policies have been. Technically speaking, those are top-down memes; but not something that would be considered a "meme" in the way Anons use the word.

Why don't they have there damn masks on!?

how else would you know its famous movie stars angry garfield, tim hortons, and timmy mcturner?

Adaptations are basically LARPs to boost millionaire's egos more than anything related to doing the source material justice. If it pays quality and reasondon't matter. They don't want you to see that image as 3 Peters. They want you to see the actors and imagine how cool they are cause they like the same thing as you and that makes you cool too cause you're literally them.

Schizos
Because they don't. It's a screentest, they spent most of it without the masks improving and getting comfortable walking around in spandex with each other. Also this is a promotional image and the first "official" reveal of Tobey so he needs the mask off to sell the DVD

Spider-Man has always been a meme. Not a single good story in 60 years

Why wouldn't it be real?

I found a better pic

Attached: IMG_20220223_081418.jpg (2402x2402, 575.3K)