The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder

I don't like where Penny's going with this.

Attached: growing up proud.png (1843x1071, 2.41M)

The Proud Family and The Boondocks take place in the same universe now. This means The Boondocks takes place in the same universe as Lilo and Stitch.

Attached: proud family boondocks.png (1821x1073, 3.06M)

Cute and funny

Clip? I don't want to believe it.

It's not up on KimCartoon, LookMovie, or VidCloud9 yet. If you have a Disney+ subscription, it's towards the end of the second episode.

How much toilet humor is there?

please tell me if this shits good or not i can’t decide if i care enough to watch it
i’m white btw if that matters

Attached: 1620002615762.png (839x768, 399.39K)

Nah brother skip this, there's better positive things out there reping us.

If you're a white liberal or a nigger you'd love it. If you're a self respecting person you'd hate it.

>Not popular anonymous
>Kim cartoon don't have it
That's the first fucking cluele

Considering that Penny filmed a scat video with her infant siblings, I'd say a lot.

But in all seriousness, there's some, but not that much.

Did you watch the original? If so, you should already know the answer.

>>Not popular
You've got that right. The official Twitter account has less than 1000 followers. I wonder how many of them are bots.

Attached: proud family twitter.png (650x502, 293.77K)

Just it's woke shit, and I thought Disney learned from the Owl House not to go off brand with things.

>brother
>us
Based?

Attached: 393.png (396x385, 56.68K)

>diaper parachute
Nigga...
I seriously don't remember that many diaper "jokes."

Oh, it gets better, user. There's an ABDL rapper at the dance in the first episode.

Attached: young toddler.png (1871x1075, 3.65M)

Oh my fucking god...

Which celebrity voice actor was gifted the honor?

Watched the original for first time months ago.

The reboot feels on the same level and writing.

>Guys, twitter is making fun of the Proud Family for being colorist and making fun of nappy hair! How are we supposed to do a reboot now?
>Um, uh, make the girl baby 50% more black! And change nothing else!

When I was quite young I had a fetish like this, where two people share a diaper or pants. Had a wet dream about it I think, even. I forgot all about it until now. I think it came from something I saw in a cartoon, but Jesus only knows which one or why it had that effect on me at the time.