Characters who are there just to make sure the audience gets annoyed

>characters who are there just to make sure the audience gets annoyed
What are other examples of this?

Attached: Bridgette.png (768x768, 542.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ORGASM ORGASM ORGASM I AM JOKING ABOUT ORGASMS I AM FUNNY YOU WILL LAUGH

>Causes the majority of problems in the season and gets hand-waved away

Attached: 1628231152372.jpg (640x640, 43.44K)

Ponyhead in SVToE

Attached: perish.png (290x282, 81.59K)

I didn't understand why she was there.
Josh and Emily are wholesome and good together. I enjoyed s1 better because of that.
Alex is fine too and is actually funny alot of the times.
Her episodes with Emily aren't really good and just there to show how much they suck together.
She's an annoying selfish person in the show itself and sometimes doesn't get punshed for it like when she somehow blamed women socializing for her not confronting men because she's afraid when the clips show she just abused them which clearly shows she's not afraid of them.
If you want to get a paranoid feminist message Atleast get it through a character that's doesn't suck.

coom

Attached: 20210711_134606.jpg (473x394, 120.86K)

I hate him so much

Attached: blunk.gif (600x360, 956.6K)

Attached: a6c.png (1200x846, 489.9K)

Fuck this faggot seal

Attached: stefano.jpg (854x480, 33.35K)

First thing that came to mind.

because J. G. Quintel got to make an adult show and put SEX jokes in them
Regular Show is still better

Snivley Robotnik?

Olaf humanization

>Regular show was very structurized in it's episode formatting. This is probably due to time constrains and storyboarding.

This show is probably made up by the same people so I imagine this systematic process stayed the same.
I feel like he was forced by the board or writing team to make "adult" jokes and have a checklist he must follow strictly.

>Like insert women jokes here
>Or penis joke here and so on
The show feels artificial with it's punchline when it's not passion driven. Because Quintel is a 90s kid at heart.

>I feel like he was forced by the board or writing team to make "adult" jokes and have a checklist he must follow strictly.
"The producers forced them to make it shit." is the age old cope. I only saw 2 and a half episodes and random shit just happened for no reason. In regular show there were explanations for all the weird shit happening and you could make predictions sometimes. Also there's weird pedo shit in 2/3 of the first episodes. What's that about?

I felt like season 1 was Okay. I kept watching because you don't see a nuclear family or any couple really being portrayed positively that much in adult cartoons. It has alot of wholesome father moments too.
Ofcours they had to stop this and go back to everyone sucks formula.

This little retard.

Attached: Cheese0.png (293x462, 4.4K)

First wrong answer in the thread.

Came to post this, literally the worst character in the series and she's there from pretty much the start.
Another great contender is the farting kid from Korra but half of the cast in that show counts, really.

Attached: ponyhead.png (606x630, 335.93K)

(You)

>In regular show there were explanations for all the weird shit happening

youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Typically in Regular Show they'd find a magical artifact or something and the weirdness would be set up in the first few minutes. There are very few episodes where random shit happens for no explained reason with no set up.

>this scene will never be real

Sad

Attached: Close Enough Coming to TBS [SNEAK PEEK] TBS.mp4_snapshot_00.34_[2019.03.29_10.30.11].png (1920x1080, 1.65M)