Why did Bonkers fail to catch on?

Why did Bonkers fail to catch on?

Attached: FF75A3D8-AF57-4B32-B58C-8EC673755FB0.png (526x708, 739.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQchXiV_p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bonkers has an obnoxious voice and a lame design.

Did any of Disney's original cartoons catch on? Most of the successful ones were based on existing movies. They also weren't very good when you put aside the recognizable characters.

Kim Possible
Phineas and Ferb

I suppose I was mostly thinking about their 90's afternoon shows but you right.

Because it's not Roger Rabbit. Spielberg and Disney didn't see eye to eye so they made their 'own' Roger-inspired design; he found out and it stopped as quickly as it began.

Glad it came out on Disney+ though, I started trying to hunt it down on torrents years ago and a handful episodes were missing.

A man in a bonkers shirt tried to finger my butthole on a Florida beach in 1997.

Well you shouldn't have dressed so provacatively.

trying too hard

I remember Bonkers mostly as airtime filler for Disney Channel. If nothing was on, Bonkers was there.
I liked it well enough I guess, though I barely remember that much about it.

I actually liked Bonkers even though it was really a second rate Animaniacs, as far as the humor aspect was concerned.

Holy shit this. I rewatched it cause I only caught the later episodes as a kid. I was hoping it being a show about a cop teamed up with a toon would be some what cool. I wasn't expected Gargoyles grimdark but I was hoping for some down to Earth crime cases with silly antics.
Instead its just a half hour of just cartoon hijinx.

It was made obsolete because Animaniacs existed. WB shows were simply more edgy and intellectual, so it couldn't compete.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 24.91K)

I'm trying to find some video essay about the history and problems of bonkers and it seems deleted off YouTube or something, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Found it, it was m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQchXiV_p4
Apparently thr guy was accused of being a groomer and deleted everything

I hated this cartoon because Bonkers is highly annoying himself. And I hated that annoying human woman who conveniently nothing bad ever happens to her. The only likable character in this show was the fat human male cop because you could feel his undeserved suffering. You wanted him to get away from those annoying toon characters and he earned his happy ending, he gets to move away and no longer has to deal with Bonkers when that human female cop shows up to replace him, while I don't like her, her existence at least gives him a happy ending.

Bonkers is up there with shit like Spongebob and Invader Zim which have extremely annoying main characters who Scream Talk.

Why the fuck is that community so filled with fucking groomers?
Every week I find out that someone did noncery and the clook has to be reset, just what the fuck?

It was kind of shit

I'll be blunt and commit heresy, Disney's original cartoons are bad. They were well animated but formulaic and uninspired junk. The only exception especially by Disney standards? Gargoyles. And the thing is, I only learned to appreciate this show when older, kids watching would absolutely get bored of this show especially Season 2 the Filler Global Tour episodes. Kids prefer stuff like Batman TAS or Batman Beyond instead of a show that is mostly character characterization because Gargoyles is not an action adventure show, it's mostly a show about showing characters develop and mature as characters.

Anyway Disney's cartoons are unremarkable and whenever I hear that Kimpossible is popular I get depressed because that cartoon is shit.

Gargoyles.

Children's entertainment is an easier way to gain access to kids without needing things years of education, being subject to extensive background checks, or joining the catholic church.