Did AOK do adult arthur's design better?

did AOK do adult arthur's design better?

Attached: arthur aok.png (987x580, 424.2K)

I think AOK Arthur is actually in better shape

What even happened to them?

So folk WANT the square tooth, bean mouth thing now?

Hair-wise? Yes. Everything else? No.

>Previously known as Animation Domination High Def
Guess the FOX money ran dry

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.45K)

god this shit sucked, literally more unfunny than robot chicken's "haha le cartoon character says the fuck word and dies" """humor"""

>Previously known as Animation Domination High Def
That animation block died hard soon as it became political and every bumper was bitching about feminism, trump, and bashing the x-men the most liberal superhero team for being too white. It died so hard no one brings up ADHD as an example of getting woke go broke. Before 2016 everything was apolitical stoner humor.

That is in no way shape or form a 'bean mouth'
retard

No.

Absolutely

>Before 2016 everything was apolitical stoner humor.
ADHD trying to be serious and political more jarring than when adult swim did it. ADHD humor was lulz weed and remember the 90s? Unless it legalizing weed. ADHD had no business going hard political.

>I think AOK Arthur is actually in better shape
That’s one of the reason why the official Arthur finally feels more depressing than AOK parody. Arthur more childish as an adult than he was a kid. AOK Arthur might be a loser. But at least still mature. Official adult Arthur gives Chris Chan vibes.

Now someone draw them both making out.

AOK Arthur actually looks like cartoon Arthur as an adult. Not deviant art parody of hipsters.

Canon adult Arthur looks like a manchild. I get that they want to go for a hipster look for Arthur but that just looks ridiculous.
AOK's adult Arthur is the superior design.

>Guess the FOX money ran dry
Ether only so much you can do with remember the 90s and pot jokes. Or they betrayed their 90s references and weed audiences during the 2016 election.

>god this shit sucked
as an adult, 24, watching it today. It sucks.
as a young lad when it first came out? that shit was in an edgier smosh, therefore I ate it up.

Wait, is AOK the same people as ADHD? I thought it was just like a fan's spiritual successor.

I liked the songs

both look stupid
of course arthur would grow up to look stupid
he's the same brand of autist Doug Funnie is