South Park thread

Let the comfiness ensue.

Attached: E86JdIBXsAAp2F3.jpg (675x675, 44.56K)

I thought these weren't allowed now? Or was it just the one about Trey being in love with Matt?

Why the hell not? Was that fag who was complaining about these threads a jannie?

Well the guy complained, and then the thread was pruned shortly afterwards. I assumed that meant it was the end. Maybe we can try to stay on topic about South Park in general instead of creator gossip and they will let the thread stay up.

Probably, since that one wasn't actually about the show but celebtalk.

There is a negative correlation between the amount of Randy in an episode and the quality.

We're in the middle of a new season, we should be able to have at least one active thread. South Park is a staple of adult cartoons and belongs on Any Forums

Coon and Friends > Freedom cucks

all of the other threads where deleted too

Give me one good reason why you wouldn't pinch Liane's cheeks

Attached: 24741.png (200x200, 54.05K)

Because j*nnies might consider it low quality if an assblasted faggot is angry enough to stir up shit over any little thing

too bad the season is absolutely fucking awful, the show lost all of its soul, it's just sad to watch

So I asked this a while back, as to what would be the start of the "bad seasons" of south park for the purpose of rewatching them and seeing how my opinion has changed on them in retrospect. At the moment I have it at season 19, when PC principal is introduced and they go heavily into serialisation. I could see arguments for season 18 as well. I know there are some people who hate anything after season 15 or earlier but I want to stick to the more current ones that people noticed a change for the worse. If I were to rewatch them, would people be interested in me giving my retrospective opinions on the episodes to start discussions about them?

Maybe. But I changed my priorities for it. I don't watch it expecting big laughs anymore. I watch it to get my moe fix.

I haven't watched the last few episodes but I saw people complaining about the voice acting. Is it really that noticeable? I'm pretty autistic in that regard. I know M&T are getting older and won't be able to do these voices forever, but if a characters voice is way too off it makes the episode too cringy for me to watch.

Attached: df428a43d3392fc6b0297b0a1c16039f.jpg (736x573, 63.88K)

it's season 10, fuck those zoomers with shit taste in these threads

Mr. Mackey and Stan's voices were kinda fucked.

I think there was a steady decline starting with 10 that hit rock bottom around 16/17. I just find it hard to pinpoint an exact season. But anywhere between 17 and 19 is probably a good place for when shit got really bad.

So when Chef died?

Unironically yes.

That's probably a good indicator, I think it genuinely fucked with overall production morale to see him go the way he did. It seemed evident to me on my last watch.

Hey guys, I need a hand with something. Can any of you think of a good punny name for nachos being served at Raisins? I need it for my cringy fic.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 80.46K)

Did he really deserve it though? I get that M&T were still mad about the whole Scientology thing but not only did they kill the character in one of the most brutal and degrading ways possible, but then they brought him back to life as a mindless zombie who goes around raping children. It's literally one of the darkest fates to ever befall a fictional character.

I think the fact that he didn't deserve it might haunt m&t somewhat. If it's true what everyone says about how the cult manipulated the situation and he was ultimately just a victim of them. That fucks with me and I didn't even know the guy. I think the show has had its fair share of tragedies over the years. That takes a toll on how much carefree fun you can really have while making it, and a viewer picks up on that.

>fic
give me the summary