Read broodhollow

>read broodhollow
>it's shit

Attached: skutton.jpg (683x770, 44.77K)

>watch ALCATRAZAPOCALYPSE
>it's shit

Attached: 1645585334597.jpg (1789x701, 615.76K)

Is Monument Mythos over?

Attached: 1607653403252.jpg (640x733, 81.94K)

For the moment
Until season 3, enter the analogverse

Attached: 1616938928877.png (914x1414, 1.14M)

the state of the monument mythos makes me sad
so sad i cannot even get it up and whack it to freedom anymore

Just an end to the season from what I know, Alex knows he just couldn't end it there, would be a bit disappointing.
I really hope he doesn't make Cornerfolk the third season or something.

Attached: Kramer_what's_going_on_in_there.png (680x872, 731.13K)

Well now Who would ever thought that the timeline where MLK and Kennedy surviving would also be the same timeline where the horned serpent successfully blows up earth and creates the cornerfolk in the process overall, nice finale to tie everything together, I know it’s not entirely over but to me for know it is, now one makes me wonder how grim the finales for Mandela catalog and Gemini home video will end up being like

it's a damn shame because I wanted more cornerfolk content, but why the fuck would you connect it to monument mythos? the two are so different in scope and style, they just don't mesh
GHE is dead

>GHE is dead
Proof?

>GHE is dead….or is it?
Check the playlists, there’s a section called library

truly it was a monument mythos

Attached: Capture.png (739x428, 600.49K)

Yo wheres the demon
I cant see it in the window
Why are there so many goat demons in north america and will they flee from the rising muslim populations?

It really shoulda been broken up into multiple episodes and given breathing room
>ALCATRAZATTACK sequel covering research experiments, and ending with the revelation that everyone's Alcatraz
>FALLENFATHER sequel that ends with footage of Lauren and Quinn in the air, then a soulcrushing reveal that the camera was recovered with their bodies
>maybe an episode where Freedom gets captured and it turns out that the Angel killed the ADA
The first two could've made for some real "holy shit" gut punches ala Virginia's episodes if they were given the proper space.

Kind of feel bad for Washington. Imagine the planet you’ve slowly been managing to take over exploding because a weird father/daughter statue and nervous system fought for exactly 12 seconds.

I can't believe Doctor Disturbing is fucking dead.

Attached: Maya Arnoldson.png (687x695, 338.82K)

>took off on top of his family members' canyon crowns
>could've been blown off by the wind, or intentionally dropped by the crowns
Doctor Disturbing's fate is basically what I think of whenver I see a movie that has the young hero flying in the sky on top of a mythical creature.
I guess it's a mercy fate given what could happen in the Monument Mythos universe, though. Maybe his aunt and dad were worried Freedom would come after him and his sister.

>Party in the USA as the credits roll
fuck you alex this shouldn't be funny

Attached: 1611646004699.jpg (312x312, 46.35K)

>tfw George Washington has destroyed earth quicker than you
Why is the Iris such a fucking jobber?

Attached: 1634748697672.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Bruh, the last thread was only just deleted

And so, the most eagerly, actively discussed analog horror series comes to an end. At least it ended in a big cg fight, even if it was animated like a Christian children's film.

Attached: Freedom_Boomer_Comic.jpg (500x737, 77.06K)

It's just a season finale according to Alex.

>Washington actually destroys the Earth
>Iris is guaranteed to destroy Earth but he's taking his fine fucking time waiting apparently
>Meanwhile, the Moon from Local 58 has a spergout over analog media being replaced

Why would you want more after watching that garbage? It might as well have been the series finale with how shitty it was.

all the characters that we came to know are dead, now all we have cornerfolk, by far the most boring aspects of the universe. who the hell wants to watch a series where a bunch of spooky mysterious shit occurs in our world to be presented in analogue formatting?

Attached: Rockefeller_Clearly_You_Don't_Own_An_Air_Fryer.jpg (500x527, 39.18K)