"Bu-bu-but Batman can't hurt Superman!"

Attached: 06.jpg (1690x2598, 842.41K)

He can't and this entire series is beyond retarded. How the fuck does kryptonite even fucking work? It's soooooo inconsistent I fucking hate the concept. I really hate the white cucks that invented this shit in the 50's.

Classic pedropost!

Supertrannies disagreeing with the comics per usual...

>kryptonite bubblegum
isnt batman aware that kryptonite is fucking radioactive and poisonous?

>literally a worse version of TDKR, where he mentions that getting a hold of kryptonite cost millions of dollars and decades of his life, rather than just something he has lying around

>giving himself cancer just to beat superman
that's some level of commitment

He should have kissed Superman to ensure it's delivered into his system effectively.

>isnt batman aware that kryptonite is fucking radioactive and poisonous?
Depends on the comic.

Attached: pocket-sand-dale.gif (640x374, 3.58M)

I like that Luthor got cancer from too much kryptonite exposure, but Batman apparently just carries it around in his teeth.

>Literally everyone tries that kryptonite shit
>Only works when Batman does it
>And he can do it at literally any time
Very creative writers you got there, DC.

It sucks that Kryptonite has become such a iconic thing in society that it will never go away. Superman has enough weaknesses without the green stuff apparently being more common than water.

Makes for lazy writing, but of course then they would make something even more unbelievable like brass knuckles made of miniature red sons.....

Name one other time in all the 100 years Superman has existed that ANYONE has ever kept an aerosol of kryptonite dust in his mouth.

I thought prolonged exposure to Kryptonite gave humans cancer. Or was that just from the cartoons?

The Button is one of my favorite comics just because it has Batman rightfully getting the shit beaten out of him by somebody well out of his league

Jobbers vs. Vampires should not be used as an argument for any character

pic very related

Attached: 1645535055581.jpg (1988x3057, 1.14M)

Never because it isn't believable. Keeping that shit in your tooth when you literally get punched is just asking for it to go off. And that is the most reasonable problem he would run into.

It depends, for the longest time it was since it is radiated mineral. But it depends on the writer. In the comics Lex get's cancer from always wearing a K ring, and wears a glove due to losing it and having to get a prosthetic. In smallville it would give people powers. And in recent comics, they don't give a fuck so no one brings up anything but Kryptonite some how weakening, or maybe stunting, or possibly just causing Superman pain. Because they realize continuity is a joke.

>The Dark Universe is over...
BatKek is going to return isn't he

Attached: 16669ce6a48ba42e22d144969ac3c6f7.jpg (600x648, 97.13K)

That only happened to Lex because he was exposing himself to it via wearing his kryptonite ring every second of every day for more than a year. And even then he only had to amputate his hand because it didn't spread beyond there.
Not that any of you crybabies actually read comics, but the more you know.

Batman triggers something with his tongue meaning he has the kryptonite in some kind of capsule.

And Kryptonite is more dangerous to Kryptonians than to humans anyway.

>be-because...it just shouldn't! OK!!

Well if noone has ever done it before, then don't whine like a little baby that it "only works when Batman does it" or that it's "uncreative" just because your flying cuckold self-insert got outsmarted yet again.

Yeah a filling. Batman hides so much shit in his teeth they must be completely fucked. I think i've cracked why he's so grumpy. It's constant tooth ache

you don't think keeping kryptonite in your fucking mouth is significant exposure? It also was still killing lex even after he got his hand chopped off and he had to do a whole body swap thing (rip fat lex)

hope that capsule was made out of lead...

I would assume lead if he is smart, of course that stuff is soft and would be impactable since it would go off if he chewed too much. Writers for Batman are lazy and just have him do the most insane unbelievable shit, to the point where I think Superman is more beliavable than a billionaire who trained for several years due to his autism can fight super villains and create zany gadgets to fight titans, but struggles to catch a normal dude that has a duality obsession.

I wasn't that user, I was just saying your argument is as stupid. And if I was self inserting at least it was a wholesome god instead of a schizoid gayboy that plays cops and robbers with his clown boyfriend. Honestly I am not a fan of either.

No, user, because I doubt he keeps it in there every second of every day for a year like Lex does. If he's going to meet the JL, and he has to be ready incase one of them's been turned to the vampires, then he'll attach it beforehand as a precaution.

>Supercucks projecting gayness onto literally anyone else
OH NONONONONO...

Attached: kwiea91tzf071.jpg (1040x1600, 308.48K)

>hope that capsule was made out of lead.
Lead is poisonous too user.

But probably lead encased in gold or some other non-reactive material.

>superman gets a humiliation fetish
o-oh no

S-SUPERBROS??!!!

Attached: Superman-Son-of-Kal-El-5-Interior_6171ae88e74509.25475866.jpg (780x1185, 234.43K)

It’s easy to do that with batso too.

Attached: 15DA923B-B315-4A50-AF01-DEE8BD3D811E.jpg (1920x1476, 658.54K)

>But probably lead encased in gold or some other non-reactive material.
That he can manipulate with his tongue?

Yes? He clearly flipped a switch in the panel.