I'm Fucking Tired

The internet went from loving these movies(early 2000s) to hating these movies(late 2000s) to loving these because of nostalgia(All of 2010s) and now back to hating them again(Post No Way Home).

Attached: Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy.jpg (1500x724, 215.98K)

Spiderman 3 was shit in 2007 and will always be shit

Spiderman movies suck balls.
The only good thing about them is nickelback's soundtrack

3 was always a disjointed mess but also Raimiposting has ruined the nostalgia I had for the other two.

>The only good thing about them is nickelback's soundtrack
Obvious troll is an obvious troll.

Actually, it’s “Spider-Man”, not “Spiderman”

Attached: 9A6A4EC8-7FF4-4BD3-9616-4B6FD3AEE29D.png (499x499, 14.96K)

Just from that alone. You can easily tell that this guy doesn't give a shit about any incarnation of the character.

I haven't seen much hate for the trilogy outside of the third movie. But no matter what anyone says, it will always superior to the MCU trilogy

Attached: kino.png (866x1195, 1.52M)

i'll always have a soft spot for the original. It's the only Spidey film made pre 9/11, since it was over halfway finished by that point

>hating the Raimi movies
Pleb

>now back to hating them again(Post No Way Home).
Fucking when and how?!

TASMfags

Never. OP knows that people are only sick of his ilk constantly fawning over the Raimi trilogy and shit-talking anything that isn't Raimi.
Feelings have never shifted on the films, they range from Great to OK (3rd one).

I really dislike Raimi's MJ.

Agree, she's shit. I don't blame Kirsten Dunst tho, she's a great actress and has done better performances outside of this trilogy. Sargant and Koepp were entirely at fault for her shitty character.

Attached: 1449870819-kirsten-dunst-fargo.jpg (3000x1500, 414.83K)

When Any Forumstrannies are seething, you know you've done something right

I dislike her too but I hate how people are acting like that snarky bitch MJ in MCU is a good character, at least Raimi MJ had a pretty nice face and tits. Zendaya MJ was fucking annoying and fugly, it's like her main demographic are people who make twitter replies with gifs of black woman doing a sassy face.

first two are great, third one i saw at midnight in highschool and was one of the most disappointing feelings ever lol

John didn't deserve what happened to him. Poor guy.

Attached: JohnJameson.jpg (344x370, 24.64K)

Also Zendaya is a one dimensional and bland actress. Remember that's she's a model first and an actress second. And it shows. Dunst on the other hand, is pretty versatile and has a numerous amount of roles, each one different from the last. Zendaya just plays Zendaya.

Attached: Zendaya_-_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (1200x1800, 262.26K)

I swear to God I'd never -at any point- seen anyone bash the first two, and am left to assume you people are just lying about that ever happening.

Attached: Face It Tiger.jpg (564x779, 97.2K)

Honestly it feels like they were trying to adapt the swingers aspect of early Ditko/Romita era with everyone constantly dating everyone and switching partners, it doesn't work that well in a modern setting obviously but it kind of helps if you think of it that way.

>hating these movies
I don't remember much hate for 1 and 2, just 3 which always sucked.

MJ was fine in 1. She became annoying in the sequels