Does he have good comics? I'm willing to give anything a chance...

Does he have good comics? I'm willing to give anything a chance. Are any of the jane foster thor or captain marvel comics good?

Attached: falconcap.jpg (659x843, 284.75K)

>Black character

No.

Good as in good? Or do you just mean good.

This.

Jon stewart, falcon, rhodey, and literally every black character ever written is boring as fuck. If they were given depth people will say the characterization is racist

As in good. Like at least a run thats written well

Marvel never created a good comic and this board is perfectly okay with falcon appearing in more movies than a street level henchwoman.

Attached: Falcon suck.jpg (2042x1228, 317.56K)

As Captain Falcon? I guess the Spencer run with him is fine. He didn't really stick around that long.

Hes like scott lang. Theyre better in the MCU than in the comics

I'm not really sure about that, I find most of Scott's comics post MCU to be good and he has some good appearances before that, like his origin story. I think both versions are pretty much equal.

read the jim owsley miniseries, priest cap & falcon run, lee's cap run, engleharts cap run

I liked when he was inverted.

Attached: Avengers & X-Men - Axis 04 - Punch.jpg (1988x3056, 1.87M)

I'd add the Kirby Cap and Falcon personally

Milligan knows how to write black people.

Attached: images (33).jpg (364x546, 38.42K)

Retard. Depth doesn't mean writing them like mushmouth caricatures.

Check out Captain America Mad Bomb.

His comic started to do a thing about racial profiling and police brutality but then it shit all over it and threw it out of the window for Civil War 2 and Secret Empire.

He quit being Captain America because of the whole Rage thing but then forgot about Rage and just came back because hey it's time for the Secret Empire climax and we need him back.

And they were setting up the Americops as a big villain faction and they literally helped Hydra but then they just got forgotten about and disappeared too.

His comics are a fucking mess.

>Are any of the jane foster comics good?
the character is good as fap material and that's the best I can say about it

Attached: 1644045155468.jpg (254x307, 39.06K)

It does here.

I really only remember Falcon from the toon shows like Super Hero Squad and Avengers Assemble. Him acting like a hotshot techie compared to Stark's arrogant super genius was kind of endearing. The comics version I find boring because he never felt like he had much of a personality beyond "Even if I'm totally wearing his colors and carrying his shield, I'm most definitely not Captain America".

Attached: E4_4NYVWUAcWwGc.jpg (724x828, 67.66K)

>Are any of the jane foster thor
They're so-bad-it's-funnygood tier. Despite being a doctor she's somehow stupider than regular Thor, and they shovel in some really badly-written "DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY ODIN IS BASICALLY TRUMP" nonsense.

>captain marvel
Just bad, the stories are all generic filler tier, her sidekicks are forgettable D-listers, and modern Captain Marvel is a genuinely unlikable character due to being a self-righteous narcissist who's serious all the time and never questioned by anyone (at least Tony is fun and has a bunch of foils).

He was fucking based

Sweatman did nothing wrong