"He made a Sonic story that took itself seriously and he protects his intellectual property and uhh..."

>"He made a Sonic story that took itself seriously and he protects his intellectual property and uhh..."
Wait, why do people hate him again?

Attached: Ken-Penders.jpg (250x172, 17.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greentext and quotation marks

Everything he did was retarded.
Double retarded even.

I don't think its hate.
Its more of that weird combo of fascination, disbelief and cringe that is only experienced with some people like Chris-chan, John K, the wonderbread dude or the guy who self inserts as Blossom's crush in the PPG.

Sonic fans are very picky on what should be done for the series, when one side of the fandom finally gets what they want the other side will revolt against that and vice versa

Because he’s an unhinged talentless hack.

>penders and ian will never work together where they counter each other's autism and bad habits to put out lore heavy sonic kino

Attached: sonic sad.jpg (400x400, 13.91K)

This thread again?

Attached: Capture.png (1912x949, 728.06K)

Welcome to Any Forums newfag.

why the fuck do are you always spamming this shit

youtu.be/dv13gl0a-FA?t=64

who apes and crib terribly and horribly from Byrne

Cry more

Because he draws awful

His art was way worse than his stories. His stories were just shlocky with little payoff.

because he's a worse Vince Russo

Attached: vr-1436440744-800.jpg (550x413, 33.25K)

Hey now that's an insult to Vince Russo. At least Vinny Ru could come up with an original plot or two and not just rip off other comics.

Sir, I would go as far as to call it triple retarded.

he made a sonic story that took itself seriously, yes, that's what's wrong with him you fucking diaperfag mong

Yeah it sucks

Attached: 1642122229746.jpg (685x474, 61.87K)

and every time you fags fail to make a counter point.

>"wah, take my bait seriously, guys!!!"
No.