Kills himself because he couldn't handle the fact that life isn't fair

>kills himself because he couldn't handle the fact that life isn't fair
Were we supposed to feel sympathy for this guy?

Attached: grimes-619-386.png (1200x675, 762.28K)

I refuse to believe he never met anyone like Homer before.

>millenial reacts to boomer lifestyle

I feel bad for ol Grimey, but he absolutely deserves to have died like that. It was entirely his own fault. Especially when Homer was actually trying to be friends. He was just such a bitter pos. He could have just leeched off Homer like most of his friends do anyway. Got some free lobster dinner and lived better. Maybe could have asked to live in the guest room instead of the apartment between two bowling alleys. Also if he was so qualified how did he get such a shit job? And why just settle for it? Especially when Homer, an uneducated idiot, does better for himself. Grimey was a sore bitter loser who couldn't handle That the world does not play fair.

Friendly reminder, Grimes turned down the only person that ever respected him and tried to be his friend.

No, you were supposed to do the same.

A man after the internet's heart for sure.

he died because he wasn't Homer Simpson

>Episode paints him as an incredibly hard worker who constantly gets screwed over
>Isn't even that hard of a worker

He kinda looked like pic rel

Attached: 41rtwpO9McL.jpg (800x450, 19.39K)

Not to mention that the goal driving him the entire episode was to "reveal" to everyone in springfield that Homer was a moron out of spite. A fact that his co-workers already knew and evidently didn't give a shit about. Like. good job einstein, you pointed out the overpromoted town fool is in fact an fool who got overpromoted to his position. What now?

now that you mention it, it's funny we never actually see him actually work in the power plant

Why didn’t he ask Hank Scorpio for a job?

Attached: F3FD7876-31A0-4C14-8831-A1F53C3B03A0.jpg (820x760, 127.22K)

Grimes' problem was that his anger was misdirected. Be mad at Mr. Burns. Be mad at your old job. Don't be mad at Homer for doing the best he can.

Wasnt he from Springfield too? How the hell was Homer the guy who broke him? Any sane person would skip town after the monorail incident if not earlier

Grimes' last words being "Homer Simpson" is both hilarious and tragic

It was actually "Homer Simp".

Plus, most of the things Grimes was envious about weren't all that great. The Simpsons' house is in constant disrepair, and Homer going into space sucked for him.

It's about the American belief that everybody get what they deserve. The poor is poor because he's lazy amnd the rich is beloved by god. Frank Grimes's faith in the system cracked down after meeting Homer

>My two-story, several room house is in disrepair :.c
>I literall went to space, but it wasn't particularly pleasant :ccc
Oh, spare me. Grimes was absolutely right about homer having a near-perfect life he absolutely doesnt deserve. Most of his problems come from being a fat, retarded drunkard.

>t. bitter faggot

I wish I could have a good job in a nuke plant with a sub-70 IQ plus a hot wife and two good kids.