Cat Burglar Thread

Tex Avery would approve. I'm serious. This shit gets what made the best wacky cartoons of the 40's great. If you felt Cuphead was too soft you owe it to yourself to try this.

Attached: Cat Burglar.jpg (500x500, 45.74K)

I agree with this, howeve the trivia is shit, it distract you from the funny gags.

Yeah more than once I ran the risk of failing because I was too distracted enjoying what the cat was doing in the meantime to answer fast. Some of the questions are funny on their own right but how they're nailing the antics of yesteryear is the star of the show.

I was thinking about that while watching the trailer. I wasn't able to focus on both the animations and the text at the same time, and it made me wonder how much reaction time there is to get a good look at both of them.

Is it out?

MEGA?

isnt it an interactive game though? how did people upload bandersnatch?

At the very least every fail state, is its own gag.

You can have a quick glance but you aren't given much room to delay answering

So there's various different endings. Replay value is good

All the Bandersnatch segments were ripped into one big video file (a bit over 5 hours long). People watched it on a html page with a script that added the parts where you click your choices.
There was also a separate shorter video release that cut out most of the content, and basically made it like a normal movie without any interactive elements.

I like it, I’m having a lot of fun with it

That first option sounds good at least.

Various winks for animation geeks in this one

This is a damn good one. Some of the endings have me in hysterics

Just from the poses alone, it looks like crap. There's no way any modern cartoon. can replicate the classics. The 2D animators at the time were and still are some of the best ones ever.

Don't worry user, I will woch it.

No one's arguing that and no one should be foolish enough to expect a TV production to be on par with the budgets those theatrical shorts got. But this one is still very much worth it in its own right.

It gets to a point where you wanna fail on purpose to see what happens

As of today

Kinda wished they turned into a series.