In order to prove your "might is right" philosophy wrong I will beat you with overwhelming force until you stop playing...

>in order to prove your "might is right" philosophy wrong I will beat you with overwhelming force until you stop playing in my sandbox
I don’t get it. So is Superman just going to beat the shit out of everyone who wants to do hero work but doesn’t share his morals? Does he think that only people who think exactly like him are allowed to be heroes? He hardly seems like a "good guy" in this movie.

Attached: 87FD23A8-BED9-4887-A237-A604BD9259D0.jpg (1440x810, 99.38K)

How many superman threads have you made in the last hour, schizoid?

It's a fear tactic. He's showing him how horrible his philosophy is by putting him on the receiving in. C'mon now it's not complicated. This movie is for like preteens.

Trump won tranny deal with it.

Well they did kill the leaders of a country

Y'know the last time you made a thread like this you got btfo'd just stop it.

Manchester Black was right. Leaving Atomic Skull alive made no sense.

Why didn’t they just execute him in criminal court

>>in order to defeat your "might is right" philosophy I will beat you with overwhelming might, forcing you to either concede to my way of life or abandon your philosophy

This. Those who espouse that "might makes right" never imagine themselves as the powerless one. Superman made it so Black didn't have to imagine.

How is it proving them wrong when is literally using physical force to make them obey? He’s basically affirming the ideology of the elite by bullying them into changing their ways. Is Superman so selfish that he only sees people like himself as capable of being heroes and everyone else needs to be put down? What if someone with powers grew up in a culture where killing someone for their crimes/eye for an eye was a valid form of justice and decided to be a hero? Does Superman beat everyone who wasn’t taught the same way he was into submission to follow his absolute rules of being a hero? No matter how you try to spin it Superman acts like a fascist in this movie.

Good movie. Superman was right all along.

Well he kinda has to go after people for crimes since he’s a superhero
And killing people is kind of a crime

oh my godddddd nigga shut the fuck up

>How is it proving them wrong when is literally using physical force to make them obey?
he is showing them what he would look like if he played their game
and it is not pretty

how do you not get this?

This. Superheroes are based around might being used for right with as little collateral as possible. Wildstorm and The Authority didn't care a lick for bystanders as long as they won, and justified it because their powers/skills put them at the top of the food chain.

I.e. the Elite are super-fascists. Superman is a defender of the common man who the Elite were trying to say should be more like themselves. Superman showed them why that would be a terrible thing.

>No matter how you try to spin it Superman acts like a fascist in this movie.
I bet you say this while unironically supporting Canada's government violently putting down peaceful protest.

He clearly supports the truckers because he's pulling the "that side is the REAL fascist" card.

SPBP

>He’s basically affirming the ideology of the elite by bullying them into changing their ways.
No, he's not, you jackass, if he was affirming their ideology, he'd have killed them on the spot. They went to jail, like any other criminal. He just made them think he was going to kill them to scare them straight.

Don't forget the elite are also incompetent when it come to anything that is not fighting or killing.

The truth is that all superhero fiction is inherently conservative due to the behaviour of its protagonists, regardless of the political views they are written to hold.
Green Arrow for example still fights crime as it occurs by beating up the perpetrators and handing them over to the authorities.

Wasn't the whole beatdown just Superman casting a mental illusion on Manchester?

But he's not proving his philosophy wrong, he's just showing Black "oh might makes right? then I guess that makes me more right than you."

Some children only understand a spanking.

Are you deliberately being retarded and ignoring the fact Black and his goons were the instigators?
>le survival of the fittest
>okay then, I'll just wipe out everyone I don't like since only glowing green rocks can stop me
>le Pikachu face

Is this the best Superman movie?