Untitled

Attached: 1645523534569.png (599x766, 125.26K)

The Upper Right is just Adam West

Anyone with Wayne's resources would only look out for himself, and that's a good thing.

Batman should kill the Joker though. Claiming otherwise is just illogical.

Batman shouldn't just shoot the Joker, the writers just need to stop writing the Joker as Hannibal Lecter in clown make-up.

He's already done bottom left. As for upper right, that's what he has Dick around for.

As always, bottom right is inarguably correct.

Where would Batman raping the Joker fit in this?

why?

Exactly this

I wouldn't say he should shoot the joker, just find the means to prove he's completely evil and that he should receive the death penalty
>But he's insane
He's committed acts of terrorism constantly. He gets the death penalty

Top right.

True but I don't understand why so many want batman to put him to death, the state should do such

Why should the system that's failed on every level to either rehabilitate or contain the Joker have any authority over his ultimate fate?
Batman has more right than anyone to decide the Joker must die.

Because they are ultimately more responsible for him than Batman is.

>Expecting the powers that be to cpean up their own mess
Which Earth are you from? Definitely not this one.

>top left
he does that he also is stopping terrorist
>top right
nah he would be less effective at emergencies all to gain power he want or need doesn't need
that's not even getting into the fact that DC universe has super hero laws that batman is working with-in
>bottom left
when the cops are dirty (about half the time for Gotham) he should in fact stop them but its insane to want him to stop fighting supervillains
>bottom right
no he shouldn't but the state absolutely should

but really that's not the core of the question, the real question is 'Why is the joker allowed to keep doing what he does?" which is more of a writing problem as there needs the be a better explanation of this cycle of violence beside 'plot'

I haven't had the black pill just yet user. If their world has superheroes doing good then it's just as likely they have normies doing good too

Attached: 618.gif (248x224, 196.97K)

Lex Luther gets the death penalty but not the Joker
> S O C I E T Y

Luthor is a genius businessman and politician. Joker is a homicidal maniac.

Death penalty it is.

Bruh the fact that Luthor is a genius and is/was a politician protects him from the law far better then if he where some lunatic mob boss.

Attached: The Punisher is smarter than Batman.jpg (1920x1080, 171.74K)

So Lex Luthor

And yet he hasn't ruined as many lives or as thoroughly as the Joker. I'd rather work 10 years at Lexcorp as a Polish toilet scrubber than one day as Joker's #1 assistant.

God punisher is so retarded. It's best to read his books in a fun power fantasy way but even the writers know he's fucked in the head, it just that the people he kills are way more detestable.