How come so many people hate this character?

How come so many people hate this character?

Attached: 1429366-death.jpg (1280x1808, 319.13K)

Death is Le Good!

She's beautiful in a way that makes me sad.

Because she feels kind of culturally outdated. Haha, what if Death was a cute goth chick? Wow, well, that sure is something I would find entertaining and profound as a teenager. But Death is so commonly portrayed as being kind and non-intimidating in modern culture that the only unique trait this one has is just being sexy. I don't know how to describe it, it just feels like a very safe form of pseudo-novelty that it's actually saying anything new or interesting.

that ISN'T actually saying*

cute goth girl makes my dick like diamonds

They hate her because they can't have/be her

Because they will never have a woman like her
But i did

Goth girls are based and beautiful and need to return

Attached: 1644743529183.jpg (1000x1000, 606.68K)

Some people see something lovely and beautiful and they have an urge to destroy it.

Attached: 25820471._SY540_.jpg (494x540, 27.92K)

The character design is really good, but in Sandman, she's very annoying and naggy.

They do? I've never seen any Any Forums hate for her.

I agree.

they don't hate her, but they do hate that she's boing to be casted with a black person in the upcoming show, which we have no evidence will be any good or follow the story. the only article i've read says that the first two volumes will be crammed in the first season, which i think is bullshit and won't work out.

if sandman is a series, it should be animated and allow for the story to play out more, but whatever producers and networks probably want to fail

Goth girls aren't real.

she's an annoying character designed to groom young girls in the 90s and everyone who says otherwise needs to ejaculate ASAP

She’s exactly what I’d want to see if I just died

>annoying and naggy
It was more like she was more mature than the rest and softly pushed them to be better rather than belittling or being a cunt about it. She's the grown up in the room, she has to nag.

But I love Death? But people are naturally annoyed with . I'm against it strictly because the character is based off a real life person

You didn't even know that the character existed before show, lol. That's why this irrelevant character only generates discussions after the show was announced. people love to pretend to be fans and get outrage.

What real life person?
Death is like one of the 5 things people know about Sandman. She was definitely getting waifu threads here before.

it generated the discussion it did because of the controversy but she was massively popular even before it was even announced

>128975988
Low effort bait, attention whore, not even worth the (You).

Goth started in the late 70's/early 80's as an outgrowth of the punk scene. It experienced a brief resurgence in the 90's.

It's not that there are no goth girls - it's just that they're old now.