New Ghost Force episodes soon, what are your expectations?

Titles:
>Graffurius
>Levisfur
>Paniclick
>Sandyrock
>Hypnolion
>Jinjoke
>Gumglue
>Scorpod
Always wanted to see a graffiti based monster of the week.

Attached: gf.jpg (1280x720, 118.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostforce.fandom.com/wiki/Season_1#Episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope we get a recurring antagonist eventually and I still don’t trust Ms. Jones. Something about her is just… suspicious

>I hope we get a recurring antagonist eventually
Would probably only happen if the show gets a second season which I'm not getting my hopes for but it would be nice. There hasn't even been much continuity, every episode this season has just quick doses of monster of the week fun.

Yeah. Personally my hopes are for either a legendary ghost or a scientist experimenting on them out of a fear of death

link?

>Hypnolion
Yessss... Yesssss..... YESSSSSSSSSSS

so how IS the show?

Dafuq is this generic mediocre looking cartoon?

Bad tittles.

Is there any easy to find sites to watch it like there is for Miraculous?

ghostforce.fandom.com/wiki/Season_1#Episodes

The studio that makes Miraculous Ladybug trying desperately to show that they're not one-trick ponies.

This show looks like fucking shit. How does it have any hype?

Here's hoping that Sandyrock will be a beach episode, maybe with a sand castle based ghost.

Well, there's a different head writer, Jeremy Zag, instead of Thomas Astruc who was Miraculous Ladybug's creator.

Couldn't tell you. Can't get past the intro music. It's that awful.

It's fun, not really that serious of a show but if you enjoy something simple like Power Rangers with ghosts then this show is a nice boredom killer.

Wait, Zag is the one writing this show? I didn't know that. I thought he was all in on his movie.

Oh yeah, this is a thing.
Anyone else knows what it's like the feel like you have a lot t say about something yet you don't know what to say about it?
That's how i feel about Ghost Force.

I think the best thing to say about Ghost Force is that it feels like the calm before the storm
It feels like a show with a lot of unanswered mysteries that invite a thousand theories, except before those mysteries are even introduced

You may be right but then again this is a Zag cartoon.

Correct. But Astruc isn’t involved and we know Zag wanted to speed things up in the movie
Either way, I still refuse to trust Miss Jones. Why are the ghosts scattered across the city, why is she half ghost, where did the ghosts come from, and why the hell does she know each and every ghost personally and why is she hiding beneath the school?
I just can’t trust someone who’s that suspicious

I always thought of her as an experienced mentor who's familiar with the ins and outs of the masquerade but yeah, it would be nice if they elaborate on it more.

As a grown-ass man with shit taste enough to have seen every episode of Miraculous Ladybug, I could barely finish the first episode. It's just bland.

Attached: 1631717788585.jpg (2048x1819, 183.8K)

>why is she half ghost
Her parents built a very strange machine that was designed to view a world unseen.